Tuning Evanix Conquest O-ring Sizing

First I want to thank all of those who replied to my Evanix Conquest charging nipple leak. Evanix could supply a new part but the cost was $80. But as noted in my many AG responses it was only an o-ring that could be replaced. Now I am trying to determine what size o-ring I need. I have tried a 1 mm cross section X 4 mm OD but it still leaks. Any suggestion on the proper size o-ring would be appreciated.

You might want to run a few q-tips to clean the inside female recessed conical seat in rear of the fill nipple itself where the o-ring sits which may have debris or stuck smashed pieces of old o-ring material causing the leak has to be absolutely clean in there otherwise leak won't stop even with newa o-ring. Try using divers grease too.

Also outer large o-ring and or o-rings on the threads of the outer filler housing that screws into the air tube.

Heres a Hatsan Video that may be similar.

Does yours have a missing a one way check valve spring? It's what are used to keep the valve closed when the air cylinder has air to prevent it from leaking out.

Your other post picture didn't show a spring so figured it's missing?

Start at 9:00...

https://youtu.be/jpd24GOLRcE