Evanix AR6

I’m curious about the Evanix AR6 huhting master airgun pistol. I don’t think I’ve ever seen this mentioned in the various conversations about air pistols, and what’s available, etc. and I am wondering why. I came upon this one browsing at Krale’s catalog.

It has pretty high power for a .22 pistol, and what looks to be one of those revolver type metal magazines that evanix uses (I can live without the spring loaded plastic ones). I’m going to see what I can find online, but I would love to hear the perspective of anyone here who has spent some time with one of these. Curious about modification and what kind of parts if any are available. I have been tempted by this one. It’s got a goofy looking grip/stock, but I guess that could be changed or just ignored.

Anyway, my thanks to anyone who can share their experiences or thoughts on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
Actually very fun in the pistol length carbine, but i like the longer rifles also. Shoot it in single action,not double and it will be great even longer. This is my last one.

20220730_123203.jpg

Hi mrp
Started as a pistol lol
Not finished with yet as air tube going to be cut back and drop block installed for a bottle and barrel shortened a tad.
Trigger was horrendous but now sorted
Hopefully done by the end of summer.
not everyones cup of tea but a reliable gun non the less.

Screenshot_20230713-200817_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230713-202806_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230713-202806_Chrome.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 16
Hi mrp
Started as a pistol lol
Not finished with yet as air tube going to be cut back and drop block installed for a bottle and barrel shortened a tad.
Trigger was horrendous but now sorted
Hopefully done by the end of summer.
not everyones cup of tea but a reliable gun non the less.

View attachment 372486
Oh wow! A bottle would be fun on the shorty for sure. The newer larger rifle hasa reg too a d is Very consistent.

Oh wow! A bottle would be fun on the shorty for sure. The newer larger rifle hasa reg too a d is Very consistent.
I was thinking on the same lines as on my s200.
As the ar6 tube is so small.
The very day I got it I said it needs a bottle or bigger tube.
It has a lw screwed into it so its accurate.
It's just making the time to get it done

Screenshot_20230714-084315_Chrome.jpg

My compact hunter has a 50cc air tube. IDK about yall, but where I hunt, I'm doing real good if I bag 2 critters in one outing. The 50cc gun gets just that. 2 shots. 2 is a lot better than one. 2x as good, in fact :ROFLMAO:
I hear that, i dont use many shots when i hunt,but i plink with what i hunt with also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
I've attached testing notes on the two AR6 pistols I've owned. Being built for maximum power, the AR6 pistols and rifles don't return a bell-curve power-band; rather, each shot per charge is weaker than the previous. I sent #2 to Will Piatt (now deceased) to DE-tune (weaker) in order to return a bell-curve. It now does, and also has a better trigger action than #1 did.

View attachment AR6 Pis Exc pdf.pdf

Hey there! Really liking the full stock, thanks again. Now for the sad part. Just scoped and topped off getting ready to sight in and inadvertently put the mag in backwards. After figuring out what I did wrong, refreshed the mag with new pellets. Now when cock it the indexing kicks the mag out a tich and clips pellets. I now have to push it back in to function as should. Now what? TIA