Evanix ar6 modified

20201110_164030.1605026755.jpg
20201110_163957.1605026756.jpg

Reactions: Scotay42
Hi

No regulator just original tube

I'm going to put a bottle on like crosman conversion as air cylinder is so small so it will be regulated by the bottle as this is the old version ar6 and air tube is an odd ball size

I now have all parts to convert it over and will regulate it around 1300 psi with lighter springs and diy poppet valve Trigger is very stiff in double action and quite sharp edges on the blade itself that need rounding off so when all done it should be easier to fire but keep the power . When it's done I shall put the pics up

Gun is very quiet with hugget silencer and longer barrel and also very light with laminate stock 

This model is my first PCP gun I ever bought , Mine is .22 caliber also , With mine it is like 55 fpe and it is loud but very accurate , I remember it was in book single action was half power and double action was full power , I remember trying to pull trigger quick lol , I could not do it , My gun which I still have BTW has a trigger pull of say 4 pounds on single action and double action it is like 35 POUNDS , not ounces , It is a classic I dont use mine no more as I got many modern guns , but this is the perfect gun to make into your modified gun as it has power most guns just cant compete with LOU