• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Evanix Air Speed: Tear down (Video)

Sup Air heads!

This is my tutorial video for the teardown of the Evanix Air Speed. I take the rifle apart to show the simplicity of the build and mechanics of the airgun. I also install the JSAR Power kit while I'm at it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mUp_hEgclA

Please remember, I do not get paid to make these videos, your comments and feedback are my compensation, please be generous!

As usual a well done video. I have no past experience with any Evanix products initially before I watched your video I thought that it was in the same price range as the Gauntlet and after looking how the gun is put together I thought I guessed right. WOW was I surprised that this gun is over $1000. Hopefully it performs at a level that justifies its cost. I will be interesting to see other videos that show the performance.

As usual a well done video. I have no past experience with any Evanix products initially before I watched your video I thought that it was in the same price range as the Gauntlet and after looking how the gun is put together I thought I guessed right. WOW was I surprised that this gun is over $1000. Hopefully it performs at a level that justifies its cost. I will be interesting to see other videos that show the performance.

As you may know, I did a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42fx2aVPL4E which showed the performance of the rifle when it was brand new. The magazines were causing me issues with shorter pellets and the power kit was not installed. I will be reviewing the Evanix Air Max (Bull Pup Version) soon. I have a .25 cal version with a power adjuster knob in .25 and another in .22 without the adjuster.

I plan on producing a .22 Semi Auto throw down between the Evanix Air Max and Hatsan Bull Master as well.

Hi Hajimoto,

That was a great review, thanks for taking the time to record the disassembly. Now even I could take it down.

I have the Airspeed and like the gun a lot. Except for the trigger. My trigger is very heavy, I do not have the precise figure but my guess is that it takes about a 6 or 7 lb pull. Is that normal in your experience? Is the trigger adjustable?

Would you comment on your baffle system?? I put a Donny fl on, but it changed the pt of impact and created a very random shot pattern so was not able to use it. Do your baffles make a noticeable difference in sound?? If so who sells them?

With the increase in velocity what pellets and weight will you use. I get very consistent groups with mine right now.

Thanks again

Fred