• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EunJin 43 grain

I have a Condor with 24 inch barrel and I'm thinking of trying the EunJin 43.2 grain pointed pellets. Has anyone shot these out of a Condor and were they a successful ammunition. I'm just wanting some feedback before I try them and I'll talk about my findings after I use them. I know they say no two guns have the same reaction with the same ammo so I'm just curious.

509aji i have a 25 cal condor ss and both eujin pellets shoot horribly out of my gun unfortunately. Especially the heavier 43 grain ones. Maybe they will shoot better for you because your barrel is a bit longer but i would say dont buy them in bulk til you try. They eujins 28 grains shot awesome out of my 22 cal career and were devastating while hunting so i was hoping for the same with these. I wish you were close i would let you try them before wasting your money. At least they are relatively cheap. Good luck. My condor loves the jsb king heavies 33 gr (Both) types. Also the grizzlies shoot great but dont wash and lube the grizzlies. For some reason i lose all accuracy when i wash and lube them. Also the "Bullet" NSA 43 grain hollow points shot pretty good if you hunt. Good luck