Error codes on Airventuri Nomad ll

Does anybody know what the H2 error code means on an Airventuri Nomad ll compressor? Better still does anybody have a list of all of the codes?
@DaveT1 I haven’t found a list of codes or the meaning of the “H2” code. It was mentioned by @boblor2831 in the thread below. See posts #30, #31, and #34. I believe he returned his compressor for warranty service and received vaguely worded documentation saying “replaced parts” with no apparent explanation of the problem or which parts were replaced. https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/nomad-ii-dont-neglect-basic-maintenance.446092/page-3

In the following thread @wbpino Claims to have had a couple of “H” error codes. He too sent his back 3 times and doesn’t seem to have received much of an explanation about the codes other than something about an issue with a defective “20-120v switch.” See post #25

When you call Air Venturi’s customer service line, I’ve seen a technician named Jordan’s name appear in a couple of older threads. This person is said to be or have been their compressor person/technician. Maybe request to speak with Jordan for assistance with your issue. I haven’t seen a list of the error codes with their meanings. Hopefully members more familiar with this issue can chime in.

Last edited: