Erratic flyers SOLVED!

Wildcat MK3BT Compact .22 with 600mm and 500mm barrels. STX Superior liners. Shooting off a bi-pod and rear bag.
I spent hours and hundreds of pellets and slugs attempting to tune out random flyers as well as POI shifts.
2nd reg pressures from 115 - 145 psi. Hammer spring adjusting for each new reg setting and each shot chronographed.
I cleaned each liner before using and again around the 150 round mark to make sure I wasn't experiencing fouling issues.
I was having flyers show up all of a sudden and sometimes this was also a POI shift as well. I was completely stumped as to what could be causing all of this when my wife sat down to help take notes and observed the barrel movement would sometimes be different than it was the shot before. My bench was stable, it must be me! As I set out to perfect my shot to shot form I quickly realized I was fatigued from hours of shooting and that my gun was sliding forward. The legs of my pi-pod were sliding on my bench when I would load it slightly - in an attempt to have the same form every shot. I also found that with the legs angled back towards me and extended I was getting flex or even bounce at the muzzle - as witnessed by my wife. Knowing this was an issue with powder Burners, IE having the legs in almost any other position than straight up and down, I put the legs straight up and had much better results except for the lack of grip on then bench. I did still have a fair amount of flex/movement in those legs. So, not satisfied, I put the Accu-Tac on and my flyers were gone! I did still have some vertical POI shifting which was directly related to my lack of form. I could even fold the legs of the Accu-Tac forward or backwards without any flyers. To further test things I shot from a front and rear bag set up which eliminated the vertical stringing.
The lesson here is to account for all your variables and prove them out and that in somethings quality is usually a much needed help.

Watch the BR guys! Bags and rifle set up the exact same every shot. If you touch the rifle with your off hand, do it the same place and same pressure every shot. If you put your face on the stock, same pressure and same place every shot. Never touch the barrel or scope. After you learn to do all that, set the rifle up and dryfire, if your POA moves, you've done something wrong. Never realized how bad my technique was till I got a 36x scope and dryfired. if the crosshairs move 0.5 you can't put them all in one hole!

Watch the BR guys! Bags and rifle set up the exact same every shot. If you touch the rifle with your off hand, do it the same place and same pressure every shot. If you put your face on the stock, same pressure and same place every shot. Never touch the barrel or scope. After you learn to do all that, set the rifle up and dryfire, if your POA moves, you've done something wrong. Never realized how bad my technique was till I got a 36x scope and dryfired. if the crosshairs move 0.5 you can't put them all in one hole!
Thank you for sharing your experence! Most of us would love to conquer that occasional flyer. I'm going to practice your method.

Consistency removes much of the human error but conquering the occasional flyer? That's what makes the whole thing a sport! If you want to drive yourself crazy (in my case it is a short walk) do a search for the Houston Warehouse and Virgil King. It's about CF benchrest in a building, but the information works for any discipline. They talk about 1/4th oz triggers and 0.0001 tolerances.