• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ERNEST ROWE’s Carbon Fiber STX Liner Sleeves keep my FX CROWN’s POI consistent!

I finally got around to installing the CF Ernest Rowe sleeve on my wildcat MK2 in 30 cal. This gun is a shooter anyway with its standard factory pellet liner, and just putting the sleeve on accentuated the accuracy. If I took my time and forced myself to follow all the proper shooting technique, it truly now is a hole in hole shooter. But I’m more of a acquire and fire guy, timing the heartbeat as the x hairs float around the bullseye. 5 seconds is all I give myself to shoot once I’m on target-

9FC987B6-D060-4171-B2A7-E7A9C62ABF7D.1612459957.jpeg

Thats 3 shot groups on the targets covered by a dime, using vortex supreme 44.75 pellets at 940 FPS. To date, my 25 cal Wildcat and my Impac MK2 with its two barrel kits are all carbon fiber sleeved on all the liners. I’m a believer in them!

I finally got around to installing the CF Ernest Rowe sleeve on my wildcat MK2 in 30 cal. This gun is a shooter anyway with its standard factory pellet liner, and just putting the sleeve on accentuated the accuracy. If I took my time and forced myself to follow all the proper shooting technique, it truly now is a hole in hole shooter. But I’m more of a acquire and fire guy, timing the heartbeat as the x hairs float around the bullseye. 5 seconds is all I give myself to shoot once I’m on target-

Thats 3 shot groups on the targets covered by a dime, using vortex supreme 44.75 pellets at 940 FPS. To date, my 25 cal Wildcat and my Impac MK2 with its two barrel kits are all carbon fiber sleeved on all the liners. I’m a believer in them!

I’d take that all day! She’s ready!!

I’d take that all day! She’s ready!!

Joe! Go to 910 and get the wildcat MK2 dual tp. All Ernest did was shave off the step down at the inlet end of a typical impact TP and now it’s capable for the mk1 and MK2 wildcats. Put one on my 25 and gained another 11 FPS. So far none available for the 30 caliber

Joe! Go to 910 and get the wildcat MK2 dual tp. All Ernest did was shave off the step down at the inlet end of a typical impact TP and now it’s capable for the mk1 and MK2 wildcats. Put one on my 25 and gained another 11 FPS. So far none available for the 30 caliber

Saw it, thought to get it... Sold out right now..

waiting....