Ernest Rowe Visit!

Just wanted to put this out there for anyone in the area. We are hosting Ernest Rowe next week in our shop for a meet and great as well as some tuning clinics and just all around hang out time. We are opening the doors on Tuesday Feb 28th from 1700-1900 here in our shop in Fargo, ND. If you are interested in meeting Ernest or just hearing his process of tuning any of the FX guns, let us know and come on over and say hi.

We will be doing recordings of his time here and will share what we are able to, as well as having Ernest tune a few of the stock rifles we have here and put them up for you guys to purchase. Will have a few different models as well as some other things as well so keep an eye out for something you wont be able to get anywhere else.

If anyone is interested in stopping by the shop give me a call or let me know here so we can get a head count for the refreshments!

Hope to see a few of you guys here in the shop next week!!

I think i could do a weekend at Ernest place, unless he turn into a Bernie in the weekends.
CUZ a little pew - pew i can do, but partying hard, well that stopped many decades ago.
I will party till i drop !!! /////////////////////// 10 minutes later WHEW!!

Reactions: Gr8Recreation
We had issues with our video system, so sadly no video to post for you guys. Sorry about that.

But here are a few of the pictures that I am able to share with you guys. Ernest did show off a few items that are coming soon for the Panthera, and from us playing around with the modifications, you guys are going to LOVE them.

It was great to have Ernest here again, as well as to get some of you guys here in the shop to mingle and discuss different things. Ernest is a great guy and a blast to spend time with. He is a wealth of knowledge and very down to earth and always willing to help people out.

1677776947644.png1677776979125.png1677776985738.png1677776998104.png1677777006750.png1677777016390.png1677777024121.png1677777030601.png