Ernest Rowe Video, New Twist X .25 & .30 Barrels Fit the Impact

Hey Ernest, I'm sure this thread will get followed closely and things for sharing. I got a question that's probably on a lot of other folks minds. From what you've seen so far do you think the Crown is going to be more reliable than the Impact? I'm assuming it has fewer moving parts and O-rings. So far,,,, knock on wood I haven't seen an issue arise yet but it's early in the game I know.
Jimmy

When I was looking at the new .30 cal barrel I was thinking the 28" was with the shroud but looking again it is just the barrel. So that's 4" longer than the Impact barrel. 
When the Crown was announced one the the features was the Crown would be available in different barrel lengths. It's likely 700mm. 
It would be interesting if Ernest put the 600mm & 700mm .30 cal over the crony to see what that extra 100mm produced in fps. 

Also if you purchase a Crown with a .30 cal barrel could you then purchase a .25 cal liner (700mm) and probe and brass receiver?( not sure what it's called)
May be something to consider before you purchase as if your swapping caliber your committed to the length unless you buy another whole barrel kit. 
Michael

Just thinking out loud here. My interest is in long range shooting and I've ordered my Crown in .25. Now it seems clear the twist rate that comes with it is shooting the Kings well but isn't suited to the King Heavies which I want to shoot. So I thought as soon as the right twist rate liner becomes available I'll get one. 

Now Im thinking I wouldn't mind having a .30 cal and 700mm barrel and very little extra cost to set up in .25 cal. And I have the 700mm barrel. 
Hmmm may change my order.