• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ernest rowe 5 years to late

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason my snow peak p12 out shots any impact out there .Firstly i made the valve humma made the reg ,and i bonded the slug liner to the much thicker than stock fx barrel housing.Guess what no bad harmonics.Nielson specialty 38.5 grain 25 cal slugs ,a ragged whole at 100 yards.I watch airhunters and matt D and laugh at what they don't really know.
IMG_20210204_151958.1612473656.jpg
Any top youtube personality want to go against my unknown guns in a shooting contest .I would love the chance to be on your show.

download.png
IMG_20210204_151958.1612473657.jpg

Sounds like you might be a legend in your own mind. Enter some legitimate benchrest matches and prove it. 

How long is it going to take before they realize they've been duped

No, he isn't trolling. Go look at his replies. He believes what he is saying. TBH from reading them, he might need a little reality check. I do think he has had one though. He's been active but hasn't posted in the forums since he started this thread... so no, not trolling, no not duped ...

Honestly, I think he's had all the attention the group should unload upon him. If he has not learned a lesson by 80 plus negative replies to his original post then the group is just beating a dead horse. Anything more is just adding insult to injury. If it feels good to you, you need to look inside yourself because there is something broken in there.

You have got to be kidding me! You think this is bullying? This is being called out to prove your point. It happens in real life all the time. This is not intimidating at all. 

No one here is trying to harm or intimidate this guy in any way. 

Bully-"A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker."

Oxford English dictionary

The only thing more funny and sad than the troller is the ones here trying to control the trolled... aka the thought police.
vommit1.1612667923.gif

Says the man who wants to control the "thought police" ... hypocrisy comes in many packages ... but you knew that. 

I've said my say. People are free to do whatever they feel like doing. You want to lay down in the muck and wrestle the pig, expect some of it to stick. That's your personal choice, you don't have a right to demand that I approve.

You have got to be kidding me! You think this is bullying? This is being called out to prove your point. It happens in real life all the time. This is not intimidating at all. 

No one here is trying to harm or intimidate this guy in any way. 

Bully-"A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker."

Oxford English dictionary

No I wasn't "kidding" you. I was quoting you. Oh my, you looked it up. That's impressive. Still says intimidate, maybe you should look that up while you are on it. For further reference see above post. You want to roll in the crap with the pigs, help yourself. Don't demand someone else approve either way.

For your FURTHER edification and education:

From here: https://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/acref/9780195557558.001.0001/acref-9780195557558-e-0491

This: Intentionally demeaning treatment of others, often but not necessarily repeated or persistent, which offends or belittles them (e.g. by sustained ...)

So call it whatever makes you feel better about yourself, it really doesn't matter to me, as long as you do not have the audacity to try to tell me what I may call it.

I have never really understood all of the new anti-bullying policies and laws.

Don't these new laws give a new person or group additional 'strength or power to harm or intimidate those who {due to the new laws} are weaker' (the original 'bully')? So are these new laws, in effect, just generating a new crop of 'super-bullies'?

Since we've gotten way off topic already...

I have never really understood all of the new anti-bullying policies and laws.

Don't these new laws give a new person or group additional 'strength or power to harm or intimidate those who {due to the new laws} are weaker' (the original 'bully')? So are these new laws, in effect, just generating a new crop of 'super-bullies'?

Since we've gotten way off topic already...

Sounds reasonable to me.

'course the whole thread could have been short circuited from the beginning by simply enforcing RULE #1 ... Then the OP would have had his post deleted and we would have missed all of this "edifying" fun.

Guys look at where are today.. This thread has turned to being more focused on feelings and not stepping on someone toes rather than just being honest.. The dude that brought this up is from Greece.... Enough said there.. All this nonsense about bullying is total horse poop....Now that 46 is in office, it's going to get worse. Focused more on feelings than real a world of happiness, family,. prosperity, you know all the stuff that makes US great...

Guys look at where are today.. This thread has turned to being more focused on feelings and not stepping on someone toes rather than just being honest.. The dude that brought this up is from Greece.... Enough said there.. All this nonsense about bullying is total horse poop....Now that 46 is in office, it's going to get worse. Focused more on feelings than real a world of happiness, family,. prosperity, you know all the stuff that makes US great...

Mark;

I agree with you to a point. Look again at this thread.  It started out with a bunch of "fan boys" getting their feelings hurt. It is the reaction of a mob to someone that has offered an offense to that mob. The OP attacked the icons we hold in esteem. We therefore attacked him back and it felt good so we did it more and more. We piled on. You can deny that if you want but it remains the reality. This has absolutely nothing to do with "46". This thread is a symptom of a larger problem, yes. It is going to get worse, you are right about that. Blaming it on an old man who can barely put together a coherent sentence is just a symptom of denial. What you see here is probably a symptom of something more serious than any of us realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.