ernest rowe 5 years to late

Status
Not open for further replies.
CloudyMajesticAntipodesgreenparakeet-max-1mb.1612564910.gif

OK, enough is enough!!!

I just broke out my .235 FXyz Supper Slugger with technology you all have never heard of and sighted it in with this can at 175 yards. Ready as I will ever be to challenge anyone who thinks they got what it takes. You pick the distance, 50,100,200? No never mind to me, I know I can beat you. Let's make it more interesting; I win, I get your gun, you win, you get mine AND the pump. Fair?

Put up or shut up.

Screenshot_20210205-155744_Instagram.1612567162.jpg

OK, enough is enough!!!

I just broke out my .235 FXyz Supper Slugger with technology you all have never heard of and sighted it in with this can at 175 yards. Ready as I will ever be to challenge anyone who thinks they got what it takes. You pick the distance, 50,100,200? No never mind to me, I know I can beat you. Let's make it more interesting; I win, I get your gun, you win, you get mine AND the pump. Fair?

Put up or shut up.

Dam thats one sick setup you have there! 

So what about RAW who has been CF bonding barrels for years?

You are wrong. It was Ernest who made it first! Matt invented barrels and bullets and Fredrik was first ever to invent airguns and regulators!

I'm sure fx was working on it 5 years before anyone on Earth was born and there's a couple of guys that saw pictures. Any facts you may have are mere coincidence.

So what about RAW who has been CF bonding barrels for years?

You are wrong. It was Ernest who made it first! Matt invented barrels and bullets and Fredrik was first ever to invent airguns and regulators!

I'm sure fx was working on it 5 years before anyone on Earth was born and there's a couple of guys that saw pictures. Any facts you may have are mere coincidence.

😉

OK, enough is enough!!!

Put up or shut up.

Hilarious. Also, +1 for OP for getting us all to respond. Ultimate troll move. Everyone on here is like: "No MEEEE. MINE IS BETTER." Probably some guy made a bet on GTA and just got paid out fat. lMAO

Nation,

If juliana65 thinks he's that great, let them PROVE IT!!! Meanwhile, everyone is going back and forth on this topic thread, and you know what? The original poster hasn't said a peep. We've been trolled for someone else's amusement.

I know MANY awesome shooters in this sport, and the TRUE elite that can perform to perfection, will NEVER brag or put someone down on their accuracy or shooting ability. 

If he thinks he's that great,, and he wants to be on everyone's show,, why doesn't he have his own show????? Mic drop.

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

Fieldtargettech.com 

Xbowsniper

☝️☝️ The real deal right here.

Thanks Tom.

I must admit getting caught up in Bashing the Troll is unproductive. Feeding his/her/they/she..and so on's ego was, well, Not what we all stand for and believe this forum is about. 

There is enough productive humor to to go around here (and it is good!). No need to stoop to this level. I have been reminded of this lesson I thought I had learned...

I appreciate you all. 

You guys that think the OP was trolling are imagining things. It is easier to believe we are being trolled than it is to accept the idea we are bullying someone who said something we did not like.

The reality is the OP said something something stupid and the pack of jackals piled on and ripped him to shreds.

It was ok to join in because everyone else did.

Status
Not open for further replies.