• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ernest rowe 5 years to late

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason my snow peak p12 out shots any impact out there .Firstly i made the valve humma made the reg ,and i bonded the slug liner to the much thicker than stock fx barrel housing.Guess what no bad harmonics.Nielson specialty 38.5 grain 25 cal slugs ,a ragged whole at 100 yards.I watch airhunters and matt D and laugh at what they don't really know.
IMG_20210204_151958.1612473656.jpg
Any top youtube personality want to go against my unknown guns in a shooting contest .I would love the chance to be on your show.

download.png
IMG_20210204_151958.1612473657.jpg

Reactions: AirGunShooter
First - ask yourself how many people on this forum has the tool and ability to "make their own valve"? You've set yourself apart from the majority who would never be able to bring a lower to middle end airgun up to Tier 1 performance. Many people will have to buy the Impact to get Impact level of performance. 

I will say your boastful tone is off-putting though. 

First - ask yourself how many people on this forum has the tool and ability to "make their own valve"? You've set yourself apart from the majority who would never be able to bring a lower to middle end airgun up to Tier 1 performance. Many people will have to buy the Impact to get Impact level of performance.

I would say he has a point. At this point you could do it with any gun, why not a 300 dollar one for a real challenge. 

Not the classiest way to introduce yourself, equipment and ability to a forum. About the only way to not look like a total a$$ at this point is to take your gun to EBR and win. I love it when brash people back up what they say. When the downhill skier showed up to the Olympics and told everybody they were competing for second place, and then won, that was awesome. Good luck!

My guns may shoot well, but I certainty won't talk them up, or talk anyone down over it. If you're going to be rude about it, at least show some proof. Otherwise, everyone including myself is going to think you're full of it. I'm aware of the possibility you aren't. But if that were true, I don't believe you'd be putting others down. No need.

Status
Not open for further replies.