• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ernest rowe 5 years to late

Status
Not open for further replies.
HelplessOldfashionedAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Is that you, Ted?

Watch it man this is FXnation! If you dont like Matt and other youtube heros and overpriced waterpipes you are not welcome here
1f606.svg

Hahahaha. Just wait, this comment with self destruct in three seconds with a shadow deletion

Haha my hatred stands solid against all overpriced, overhyped and over marketed items that are aimed dirrectly to take money from ppl who buy in to the hype. That includes Apple also! This world and all the modern day super high effiency marketing tools require ppl who give ppl more options and honest reviews! 😆

Watch it man this is FXnation! If you dont like Matt and other youtube heros and overpriced waterpipes you are not welcome here
1f606.svg

Hahahaha. Just wait, this comment with self destruct in three seconds with a shadow deletion

Haha my hatred stands solid against all overpriced, overhyped and over marketed items that are aimed dirrectly to take money from ppl who buy in to the hype. That includes Apple also! This world and all the modern day super high effiency marketing tools require ppl who give ppl more options and honest reviews!
1f606.svg

Seriously. Fx is okay, but not Daystate if you know what I mean. An FX Impact is a Corvette and a Redwolf is a Ferrari, in terms of quality and reliability. 

Wow, now isn’t that something? We’ve heard the talk, would love to see the walk. In fact, if you come to EBR and shoot that gun at the Main Event and finish in the top 5, Team Centercut will refund your entry fee...

Witness me brothers.

IF it comes to pass and this SPA rifle places above ANY member of Team C'Cut, I will sweeten that wager by a crisp 100 dollar bill.

Reactions: Centercut
Wow, now isn’t that something? We’ve heard the talk, would love to see the walk. In fact, if you come to EBR and shoot that gun at the Main Event and finish in the top 5, Team Centercut will refund your entry fee...

Witness me brothers.

IF it comes to pass and this SPA rifle places above ANY member of Team C'Cut, I will sweeten that wager by a crisp 100 dollar bill.

Didnt he say nsa slugs tho. You cant use them in EBR as far as I know? I dont think you can compete with pellets if your twistrate is optimal for slugs its far far far above and beyond too fast for pellets. If I remember correctly they have made pellet arrel twistrates in 1/32-1/45 and even slower where as I would assume 25cal shooting 36gr slugs or so would be 1/18or so ideally. 

Status
Not open for further replies.