• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ernest rowe 5 years to late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda ironic that you’re using a FX liner on this supergun. I’m proud of some of my builds but never chose the my dad can beat up your dad approach.

Ha! Good one. I remember reading that when Arnold Palmer was a boy his Dad caught him bragging and bitch slapped him. He said “son, if you’re REALLY good, you don’t need to brag because your opponents will do it for you”...

I have never heard of a snow peak before. Looking at their site, it is a single shot rifle made in China, Is that correct?

Dean - Snow Peak Ariguns is the SPA you've probably read about. They make a bunch of guns that are rebranded too. The Diana Chaser and Bandit line and the PP700, PP750 and PP800. They're out there more than you think.

I have never heard of a snow peak before. Looking at their site, it is a single shot rifle made in China, Is that correct?

Dean - Snow Peak Ariguns is the SPA you've probably read about. They make a bunch of guns that are rebranded too. The Diana Chaser and Bandit line and the PP700, PP750 and PP800. They're out there more than you think.

Thank you, I am on their site now looking around. Learn something new every day ! 

How does this make Ernest 5 years late ? Just trying to get clarification.

They are a gambling mans gun. Most of the time they are like unfinished furniture. They provide the basic structure, you just have to finish it.

How does this make Ernest 5 years late ? Just trying to get clarification.

They are a gambling mans gun. Most of the time they are like unfinished furniture. They provide the basic structure, you just have to finish it.

This man has it right. Never had luck with the Chaser/Bandit line-up. Although the name was pretty accurate as every time I picked it up I was chasing around the POI.

There is a reason my snow peak p12 out shots any impact out there .Firstly i made the valve humma made the reg ,and i bonded the slug liner to the much thicker than stock fx barrel housing.Guess what no bad harmonics.Nielson specialty 38.5 grain 25 cal slugs ,a ragged whole at 100 yards.I watch airhunters and matt D and laugh at what they don't really know.
IMG_20210204_151958.1612473656.jpg
Any top youtube personality want to go against my unknown guns in a shooting contest .I would love the chance to be on your show.

download.png
IMG_20210204_151958.1612473657.jpg

Firstly I am pretty sure FX did not introduce the slug liner 5 years ago, so I am sure Ernest Rowe is not 5 years behind...Also its "too" late ...Not sure who HUMMA is but I am sure Huub at HUMA Air is not losing sleep over it...It would good for you to show us what you do know, as it is clear as night and day that your accuracy is in large part due to the SLUG LINER that was developed by Matt Dubber working with FX...So round about now we should be laughing about what you clearly didn't know...By the way mines bigger than yours...

I know you are but what am I?

Couldn't resist.

Despite some of the previous comments, we really are here to help. If you have questions, this is the sharpest group on earth to ask. Likewise, if you have knowledge to share we would all love to benefit from it. Please provide details of your build. If the intent is simply to let others know your abilities, that's what competitions are for, and all are welcome. 

2cents

We might have salvaged you at "Groups or it never happened." but at this point you are probably wondering where those corn cobs in your pocket came from ... MOD EDIT: REMOVED XXXXXX

Yeah, just delete the account and start another one, it will be ok.

😃

MOD EDIT: REMOVED XXXXXX

looks like that already happened. the tone of language and image quality looked familiar. i remember this guy, because i put out a WTB for a rex p. he messaged me, but never followed up when asking for additional pictures in text. currently the new account has a rex p in the classifieds, so maybe just not phone savvy, but i looked at his posts for a while trying to figure out if it would be a legit purchase.

second to last post there is the same desk, rug, and table. -https://www.airgunnation.com/members/jimmy001/forums/replies/

AND NOW I FEEL LIKE A CRAZY PERSON FOR REMEMBERING /RECOGNIZING THAT 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.