• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

ER Surgeons shout out to the little guys

Hi All,

I am a Surgeon specialized in muscular skeletal and work for a major regional hospital....Obviously with Covid our job has become 24x7 and our ER Director has been amazing at handling the flow with grace and steadiness and as a group we wanted to thank him so we put together a little gathering at the hospital (May 9th) and local media will be there as well as member of local government....He is an avid air gunner (And the man who got me hooked)

I reached out to a corporate airgun store in the southwest area to get a FX Dreamline and accessories etc. and they had a very nice used one with custom stock work I messaged them asking if I could get a bit of a discount and was told "No, our used inventory sells quickly and pricing will remain the same". Was not bothered at all as money is not a great concern, more was trying to stretch the dollars we had pooled as far as possible.....I was fine kicking in whatever it took and made the order and all was smooth and the items arrived yesterday.

When I reached out to a few other suppliers they immediately without me even asking donated the items without question ( I simply added to my order comments that it was need by the 8th and explained the reason why).

This showed me that as a whole it seems the "little guys" are the ones who jump in with a sense of community and purpose where as the larger corporate outfits tend to prioritize business and profit....

Now again I absolutely understand everyone has bills to pay etc. and hold no ill will just wanted to remind everyone when it is time to order a new gun or pellets or supplies take a look at the small outfits....Sometimes an extra buck or two is worth it to support those who support the folks who love this hobby.....

Will post an individual write up for each supplier who helped out ASAP.

Stay well folks and do a Doc a favor stay home if ya can.....Perfect time to sit on the back porch with a cold drink slinging some lead down range!