• The Airgun Nation App is ready for iOS users! It should be available for Android users any minute! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Skout Epoch - what is the thread size for under stock 4 holes?

Sorry for my ignorance but since I'm from Europe I have no easy way of checking this.

What is the thread/bolt size of these holes?

1697445369854.png

I plan to design/make some kind of monopod so I need to know which bolts I need to order.

Thank you!

Sorry for my ignorance but since I'm from Europe I have no easy way of checking this.

What is the thread/bolt size of these holes?

View attachment 397242

I plan to design/make some kind of monopod so I need to know which bolts I need to order.

Thank you!
1/4-20 Threads, the spacing from center to center of the holes is 1/2"

I have one imperial size thread gauges but it too big in size to get it into a 1/4" hole
It's for outside threads only
I'll have to get one of these "Nut and Bolt Thread Checker" gauges sets
Ya, I got one i found had it's shortcomings like that.. lesson learned for the next one replacing it ..lol. also if it don't fit it's probably the wrong guage . Like a 4n Guage blade will fit inside a 4m hole..ect kinda thing..

There's been times I took the part in the store and check the bolts at the bolt bin till I found the right one when in doubt..

Sometimes it don't hurt to have a assortment thing around handy

Last edited: