EPOCH SKOUT ( RONIN001's settings)

Interesting rifle and sadly just able to get my first shots off this week. I see some great Potential in this rifle.

Rifle: Epoch
caliber: .30
barrel 0: 25"
HP Reg: 1325 psi / 91.36 bar
LP Reg: 120-122 psi / 8.27-8.41 bar

last 5 shot string: ( sorry was just trying to get speed reading not a complete string another day )
Hi: 891
Low: 888
avg: 889
STD D: 1.3

Sound: Little bark to it so may not be small yard friendly if your proximity to other homes are close.

My 'zero barrel' does not like to shoot JSB 44's at 905-915fps but....

@ 888 fps it is able to shoot ragged one hole 5 shot groups at 30 yards. My final shot was at a plastic zip tie attached to a green metal fencing post at 38.5 yards one shot dead center of triangle post snapping zip-tie and splitting the JSB about right in half. very impressed so far with accuracy ( see images below ) Yes Yes I know need to stretch her legs out....

IMG_3628.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

Gauges are 1/8 NPT if you are looking to put on digital gauges like myself in near future.

Sorry guys that is all the shooting so far... but it is a start

Things I have found out Skout is working on:

1- Rail system for bipods

2- Shut off Valve and Regulator from the bottle ( shutoff valve) - the rifle was designed to to release slight bit of air in back chamber { I do not have a clear understanding on this design so I cannot give everyone proper information on that at this time} with that said the rifle over time will empty out over a month time. This is where the shutoff valve will help in holding air in main bottle when there is extended amount time when not in use. Bottle regulator - help in lowering the main pressure coming in to HI & LOW regulators so they can be even more efficient considering they all work at much lower pressures than the bottle when filled to 300 bars.

IMG_3641.jpg

Last edited: