EPOCH® Pre-Sale : SKOUT AIRGUNS PRE-ORDER

EPOCH® Pre-Sale : SKOUT AIRGUNS PRE-ORDER

2e5e1650-513e-918d-506d-cb6da26e6281.jpg

Not me.
Though solely from a financial perspective, had i been the Dane that won 750 Million Dkkr on Friday, i would buy into my favorite airgun shop here, and pre-order at least one Epoch.
Or maybe not preorder as i just noticed .177 and slug barrels not available for pre-order, and of those 2 i am for sure tied to the .177 thing, slugs are not a absolute must have.

But sadly luck in love or gambling is not something i can claim even just a tiny little bit.
But i expected this as their video had barrel assemblies ASO ready to go, so i figured it was time to go soon

I hope things are good and disruptive for the industry and shooters, everyone need a swift kick in the behind now and then, and i hope skout hit the right behinds.

Reactions: balver
Just my opinion:

I believe this company (owner) has to good of a reputation to throw it away on not producing what they are collecting pre-sales on.

My assumption is they have been doing this long enough in paintball to be able to estimate production requirements based a pre-sale numbers. FX can probably do the same by gauging pre-sale interest.

Reactions: Skout-airguns
I hope them the best, But I was sitting here when the FX Impact hit the market.
I said well I am just going to wait and see, I am still waiting on a low maintance Impact.
But the amount of HOW to repair your Impact videos has me scared and IMPRESSED...
BUT if everything is like SKOUT says they will run off with the high end air gun sales.
Mike

We are a great, but sometimes an impatient bunch of guys and gals in the air gun rabbit hole. We often want it now and are willing to pay for it yesterday.

I fell victim to JSAR and waited a year for mine in 177. They had their bumps, but if one could wait, they, for the most part took care of things, at least for me.

What I didn't know was their rifles were mostly designed for larger calibers and my 177 did not allow me the adjustments that the larger calibers did. I had to make a hammer spring adjuster and was told the regulator adjustment should be kept at minimum for 177 pellets and the adjustment for that was extremely critical.

The fact that 177 has yet to be available shows me that this gun has been designed, up to now, for the larger calibers also. They may make full and complete design alterations for 177 when production starts, but I feel the best thing to do is hurry up and wait to see the results.

There is a large number of people that no longer shoot 177 and opt for the larger cals. For them, this gun just may be the thing.

Reactions: JoeWillie
was told the regulator adjustment should be kept at minimum for 177 pellet
You know what, i have been having that idea about ,177 in general, both my guns seem to get harder to please if i go up in REG pressure.
It do seem like .177 are seeing a resurgence, at least with the advent of slugs for that caliber, but i am guessing here cuz i have not paid that much attention to the market to say for sure.
Our benevolent leaders have locked us Danes into .177, with only a slight chance of going larger, which require 1: getting a hunting licence, or 2: shooting clubs getting a attitude change, or 3: we Air shooters get off our ass, unite and do something about it.

In my town there are 1 guy pushing to see if we can shoot at the local clubs range, but so far nothing have happened here.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Very handsome rifle for sure. But after the Jefferson scam I will never send money to a company like this ever again. Jefferson needed to sell guns they didn't have to have capital to buy parts to sell guns they never built. That's a pyramid scheme. Bit a lot of people. And those poor soul that actually did get some of the very few guns the actually shipped, now have no way to ever get a part or any service. I wish this company all the luck in the world, when you have your guns built and ready to send, I will consider buying. Again, beautiful airgun.

Very handsome rifle for sure. But after the Jefferson scam I will never send money to a company like this ever again. Jefferson needed to sell guns they didn't have to have capital to buy parts to sell guns they never built. That's a pyramid scheme. Bit a lot of people. And those poor soul that actually did get some of the very few guns the actually shipped, now have no way to ever get a part or any service. I wish this company all the luck in the world, when you have your guns built and ready to send, I will consider buying. Again, beautiful airgun.
For sure at $3k.