• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Epic Epic two?

Yeah but "Bpups" also have been the name of the game for a while i think.
I am over them so to say, but i am also a bench shooter if i was going pesting just about anywhere a Bpup would also be what i would reach for.

But for the bench i am looking forward to trying a long rifle.
The CZ barrel seemed OK with those Zan slugs

EDIT: that thing with the Arca rail i sort of agree with, also why is it not 100 - 150 mm longer ?
But i can personally deal with it as i use a Caldwell BR thingy in the front and not a bipod, and i dont even clamp with that Caldwell thing it is merely a support.

My buddy has one in .22 with the CZUB barrel and it is lights out with 40gr Altaros slugs. We shot it an NAC for the Squachbomb event. I had never shot past a 100yds with an airgun and this was the first time I had even pulled the trigger on his, but I hit 200, 250, and 300yds on the first shot like it was 30yds away. His accuracy is phenomenal thus far. He hasn't shot pellets yet, so I'm waiting to see how they do. No idea about the the .177 or .25, but the 22 is awesome.

Keith