Epic Airguns

wrong diameter
Yeah i also think its something simple, fortunately in .177 we do not have the luxury of several sizes of slugs, i am not sure if that is a good or a bad thing, but i still envy all the larger calibers.
It could also be the French guy is saying " clearly these are not the right slugs for this " my French are too limited to tell.
Personally i think if i got something like that, and even if i do prefer when PPL keep it real, then i think i would have waited with sharing until i got some better suited ammo.
With something that work, you would have to work hard as a shooter to get that kind of " grouping " :)

@broekzwans groups are more like it for sure, at least 50 - 75 Meters i would expect holes to touch each other, okay i would also expect that on 100 M but there i would have a easier time accepting the occasional " flier" a little outside the group.

Actually with my own groupings i am like with pretty girls, i want to be real close and touching. :giggle:

Last edited:
but notice 4 are tight with 1 a bit off.

That says nothing with just 1 group in an image :) Since I was looking for the right ammo and only did rough tunes I shot very little groups with each slug to get the hotspots and where to look for. Last time I was a bit more into deep diving into two slugs but then I was doing pressure vs velocity and hammer adjustment. Now I moved to the LW barrel to get an insight of what is achievable and from there on I'll make a decision which barrel and slug to use. You won't see refined tuning and groups from my side before I have the info I need. Statistically single 5 and 10 shot groups are worthless anyway. When I found my combo I'll be going for 10x 5 shot groups and 10 shot groups, that's what gives the actual dispersion.

But to feed those who are following I'll continue posting some intermittent findings, but look at them as promising or not instead of set in stone ;)

Reactions: Olle Grieze
I am wondering do epic shower early adopters with stuff, @broekzwans on youtube seem to have had the epic shopping card dumped on his head.

I think it's the combination of social media (instagram) and helping to get information out and do deep dives in the design, not just sending free gifts to everyone who owns one :)

I wonder if you put the cocking lever on the left side, does it clear the folding stock and allow it to lock?
Indeed. Also wondering can you " flip " the hinge so in that case it would fold to the other side.
Or maybe there is just clearance for it if you change side with the cocking lever
Or maybe not, and the poor lefties is once again sidelined.

Also will be interesting to see what this can do in sub 12

Reactions: tnbndr
Indeed. Also wondering can you " flip " the hinge so in that case it would fold to the other side.
Or maybe there is just clearance for it if you change side with the cocking lever
Or maybe not, and the poor lefties is once again sidelined.

Also will be interesting to see what this can do in sub 12
I am in the USA so no sub 12 for me!!!
I have seen righties with the lever on the left side also. Not sure how I would like it, but worth exploring.

@Peashooter - you need to come across the pond and shoot some guns that are higher than 177 caliber! I've gone back down to 177 and 22 simply because the cost for those pellets is a lot less than 25 and up!

I'm waiting for the EPIC One to become available! Any ideas on when it will be released?
I believe that Edgun West has certain ones in stock.
The site will tell you when you click on the options that you want.

O if i come to the US again, it would be with sufficient funds, and i would want to shoot any powder burner i can get my hands on, from black powder revolvers to M134 and if need be even more radical, if anyone have a RPG 7 i can squeeze off, well i am game for sure.
Low price small caliber suit me too, i am on a meager pension, so unless the lotto gods take favor on me, i will remain here sitting on my old wrinkly ass.

I have contemplated getting a hunting license, it would be more easy being a shooting club member, but the problem is here they only shoot the standard Olympic airgun disciplines, and i shoot bench.

They do, its right there on the pipe below the barrel, hammer spring also adjustable without too much effort.
Below you see the gauge for the regulated pressure. tank pressure gauge is in the front, not ideal but i care not as i never look at it anyway on any rifle, i look at my gauge on the fill kit CUZ i shoot connected to a big bottle.

iu