Epic Airguns

Uuuuu now that's smackers if pushed fast :cool: 960 FPS = just about 60 FPE :eek:
But yeah US ammo are expensive, NSA are a lot more expensive than Zan

Local store ( DK ) 12.5 gr NSA 179 DKkr - 13 gr Zan 125 Dkkr both 400 PCS ( 26.10 USD - 18.22 USD )

I would still like to get me some of that, even if i had to shoehorn them in using a single shot tray ( i mostly use single shot tray anyway )

I see these Epic airgun rifles have sold for over a week at Huma, but a shop like Ballistas in CZ do not carry them yet.
Krale also have them
Also their own home page still dont have the configuration up and running.

So eager to see reviews eve in calibers not really relevant for me.
Balistas are the manufacturers of Epic, guess they are letting other suppliers test the water first.
Logical to me.

I have been talking with Brian from EdGun West. I asked him a few questions and am waiting for a response to see if it would be ok to post the email response he sent me.

If I am able to post it I will post it here, and would love to get one to play with but just need to see what happens.

Here is the response from Brain, with his approval to post.

I wanted to share some insights about the Epic rifle, addressing some misconceptions that have been circulating.
While some may draw parallels between the Epic and other models, it's crucial to highlight the distinctive features that set the Epic apart. The valve hammer, buttstock, barrel tension system, silencer, balance valve, regulator, trigger, safety frame, and air tube—all meticulously crafted—are designed with unparalleled precision. The only commonality with the Evol lies in its sleek black aesthetic and a visual semblance to the AR-15.
What truly makes the Epic stand out is its exceptional uniqueness. The balance valve, trigger mechanism, and modular design elevate it to a league of its own. Unlike the AAA, the Epic offers a remarkable level of customization. From seamlessly transitioning between a tube and a carbon fiber bottle to the flexibility of changing calibers and barrel lengths, the Epic empowers users to tailor their airgun experience. Additionally, the platform allows for choosing different plenum lengths and converting the stock from fixed to foldable, providing a spectrum of possibilities.
The Epic's versatility extends further with options like a bag rider, monopod, and various cheek pieces, allowing users to fine-tune their setup according to individual preferences. It's not merely a rifle; it's a canvas for personalization.
Please reach out if you have any further inquiries or wish to explore the Epic's features in more detail. We're here to ensure you make an informed decision tailored to your needs.
Thank you for considering the Epic rifle, a testament to innovation and customization in the world of airguns

1. Bag Rider:
  • Enhances stability and support during shooting.
  • Provides a comfortable resting point for the rifle.
  1. Monopod:
  • Improves stability and precision when shooting from a fixed position.
  • Allows for quick and easy adjustments to the rifle height.
  1. Cheek Pieces:
  • Offers different height options to achieve the perfect cheek weld.
  • Ensures optimal eye alignment with the scope for improved accuracy.
  1. Alternative Stocks:
  • Provides options for various stock configurations, including fixed and folding stocks.
  • Enables customization based on personal preferences and shooting requirements.
  1. Different Plenum Lengths:
  • Allows for fine-tuning of air volume and pressure.
  • Enables optimization of the rifle's performance for different shooting scenarios.
  1. Caliber Conversion Kits:
  • Facilitates easy conversion to different calibers.
  • Provides versatility for various shooting applications or preferences.
  1. Barrel Length Options:
  • Offers a selection of barrel lengths to suit different shooting environments.
  • Allows users to customize the rifle for specific ranges or purposes.
  1. Tube to Carbon Fiber Bottle Conversion Kit:
  • Enables users to switch between a traditional air tube and a lightweight carbon fiber bottle.
  • Provides flexibility in terms of weight and capacity.
  1. Silencers:
  • Enhances the shooting experience by reducing noise.
  • Allows for more discreet shooting while maintaining accuracy.
  1. Customizable Trigger Options:
  • Offers a range of trigger options for personalized sensitivity and feel.
  • Enables users to choose a trigger that suits their shooting style.
These accessories add functionality and allow you to tailor your Epic rifle to your unique preferences and shooting requirements. If you have specific choices or would like more information on any particular accessory,

I asked about the gun shooting slugs, and this was the response. Slugs it will take the longer 14 MM slugs in the magazine
Here are some energy numbers
1701483186244.png

I can't thank Brian enough for the information and help in the matter.

Last edited:
Looking at .177 / 700 mm barrel, it seem like with the CZUB barrel it can shoot beasts faster than with the LW barrel.
Well i assume that is the explanation to the different Joules listing

My interest are of course slugs.

Which remind me today i got thinking, slugs generally need a faster twist rate, but what about pellets ?
Can you spin a pellet too fast, if not it would make sense to make barrels tailored for slugs rather than do like FX do and supply heavy liners for that wit a faster twist rate,,,, well aside for .177 where slugs seemingly do not need a faster twist rate.

With FX and shooting .177, i feel like i will just have to make do, and love what i get, this give me very Danish vibes i do not particular care a lot for.
I like the best of the best of the best,,,, with honors,,, SIR, not you will take this and like it CUZ we say so.

Mine showed up today and it is nothing like the evol except maybe the barrel nut. Is heavier than it looks but feels like a solid gun and very well made .....great machining!

I will be shooting it tomorrow at a few prairie dogs and will let you guys know how it goes.

Oh and cocking it has to be the best gun so far for me ...a lot like the delta wolf with very little effort!

I have been talking with Brian from EdGun West. I asked him a few questions and am waiting for a response to see if it would be ok to post the email response he sent me.

If I am able to post it I will post it here, and would love to get one to play with but just need to see what happens.

Here is the response from Brain, with his approval to post.

I wanted to share some insights about the Epic rifle, addressing some misconceptions that have been circulating.
While some may draw parallels between the Epic and other models, it's crucial to highlight the distinctive features that set the Epic apart. The valve hammer, buttstock, barrel tension system, silencer, balance valve, regulator, trigger, safety frame, and air tube—all meticulously crafted—are designed with unparalleled precision. The only commonality with the Evol lies in its sleek black aesthetic and a visual semblance to the AR-15.
What truly makes the Epic stand out is its exceptional uniqueness. The balance valve, trigger mechanism, and modular design elevate it to a league of its own. Unlike the AAA, the Epic offers a remarkable level of customization. From seamlessly transitioning between a tube and a carbon fiber bottle to the flexibility of changing calibers and barrel lengths, the Epic empowers users to tailor their airgun experience. Additionally, the platform allows for choosing different plenum lengths and converting the stock from fixed to foldable, providing a spectrum of possibilities.
The Epic's versatility extends further with options like a bag rider, monopod, and various cheek pieces, allowing users to fine-tune their setup according to individual preferences. It's not merely a rifle; it's a canvas for personalization.
Please reach out if you have any further inquiries or wish to explore the Epic's features in more detail. We're here to ensure you make an informed decision tailored to your needs.
Thank you for considering the Epic rifle, a testament to innovation and customization in the world of airguns

1. Bag Rider:
  • Enhances stability and support during shooting.
  • Provides a comfortable resting point for the rifle.
  1. Monopod:
  • Improves stability and precision when shooting from a fixed position.
  • Allows for quick and easy adjustments to the rifle height.
  1. Cheek Pieces:
  • Offers different height options to achieve the perfect cheek weld.
  • Ensures optimal eye alignment with the scope for improved accuracy.
  1. Alternative Stocks:
  • Provides options for various stock configurations, including fixed and folding stocks.
  • Enables customization based on personal preferences and shooting requirements.
  1. Different Plenum Lengths:
  • Allows for fine-tuning of air volume and pressure.
  • Enables optimization of the rifle's performance for different shooting scenarios.
  1. Caliber Conversion Kits:
  • Facilitates easy conversion to different calibers.
  • Provides versatility for various shooting applications or preferences.
  1. Barrel Length Options:
  • Offers a selection of barrel lengths to suit different shooting environments.
  • Allows users to customize the rifle for specific ranges or purposes.
  1. Tube to Carbon Fiber Bottle Conversion Kit:
  • Enables users to switch between a traditional air tube and a lightweight carbon fiber bottle.
  • Provides flexibility in terms of weight and capacity.
  1. Silencers:
  • Enhances the shooting experience by reducing noise.
  • Allows for more discreet shooting while maintaining accuracy.
  1. Customizable Trigger Options:
  • Offers a range of trigger options for personalized sensitivity and feel.
  • Enables users to choose a trigger that suits their shooting style.
These accessories add functionality and allow you to tailor your Epic rifle to your unique preferences and shooting requirements. If you have specific choices or would like more information on any particular accessory,

I asked about the gun shooting slugs, and this was the response. Slugs it will take the longer 14 MM slugs in the magazine
Here are some energy numbers
View attachment 411499

I can't thank Brian enough for the information and help in the matter.
Did the Epic Airgun marketing department ghost write that for you??? 😅

Last edited:
Nope. I have been curious as I have been shooting an Evol Paradigm for the past year. And when this came out I was one of the first to say it looked like a clone. So rhat got me to digging and wanting to know more.

A few emails back and forth to the company as well as many videos later, I got this email after taking with Brian. Would like to get one and so a side by side for sure as they are clearly different, but also share a few similar parts. Really intrigued on the adjustable tension system, and caliber change system.

I have NO problem saying that I was wrong to say the TWO was a clone of the Evol. I am happy to have been proven wrong, as there is nothing wrong with being incorrect. Now to try and get my hands on one to play with.

Last edited:
The Taipans where a clear copy of the crickets, the owner even had worked on the company at some time and I didn't saw no body going nuts about it .. most of us had enjoy them and still have one or to on our collection, and it even was at the time a superior product compared to the cricket and $400 less .. so the new company deserve a chance to prove it self, their product looks great, hope it perform the same as it looks.. looking forward to get one in .22 ..

So it's snowy and cold here but I got it sighted in and it is in no way even close to the AAA evol and I have had 3 of them .... The only thing that reminds me of the evol is the barrel nut by the receiver.

The on thing that i don't care for is the first couple shots are way under power....maybe reg need broken in or the cold weather I don't know.

Definitely heavy and very well built. I'm getting 33 shots at 890fps and at 17 meters( back yard) same hole....very impressed for sure.

Not sure it's my kind of gun because of size/weight because I really only hunt but either way it super cool 😎