Epic Airguns

Some of you are out of line with your comments. No one has any experience with this new product. Your libel accusations have been hidden and documented.
I think the biggest mistake/attitude/observation of this thread is post number 120. Seriously? This is a forum where people talk, the good and the bad. You are literally setting a precedence of no one being able to discuss anything. If a post needs to be removed or edited or censored, it should be this one. At the very least only the forum owner should be able to post that, it's his forum. If he wants to run it like that it's up to him to put up with the consequences.

Hide and document this.

Personally I find the similarities between these two guns striking, far beyond the old “all black tacticool rifles looks the same” saying.

Will I buy one? Probably yes, unless Tom suddenly offers a .177 Evol.

Will it be more ‘epic’ than my Evol Mini? Probably not. 😊

178DBF97-673E-45B1-8C8C-A7B108D81660.jpeg

i just got this message

pan60,

Your post (Epic Airguns) contains inappropriate content:

Rule #1 - Exercise common sense and be considerate towards your fellow users. The diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token: rude, lewd, vulgar, obscene, flaming, baiting, trolling, hateful, threatening, insulting, violent, or slanderous content will not be tolerated. You may challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.

Your statement (insinuating that the EDgun USA importer has something to do with stealing EDgun's regulator design and working with Epic in order to be one of the 1st persons to import their product) is not based on any facts and been removed.

Please review the Rules in their entirety https://airgunnation.com/help/terms/

Thank you

heres my reply
2 minutes ago
sorry boss i was not insinuating that the EDgun anything. i post information that i got from epic as well if you read my post you will clearly see i have defended epic.
my coment was nothing more then a coment based on general idea of just what i said.
" i wunder if a retailer did not contract to have this made?"
and that is it i wunder if a retailer did not contract to have this made? did a retailer have this gun made to offer a alternitive to what it is allegedly to look like.
i dont really care if you strike my stamenet that you deal but you are ready into it something that isnt there as well making a faulse accusation as to what i said!

i am totaly flabergasted that i would be drug into this crap!
if i am suspeded or ban so be it but i have as most everyone know defended epic through out this thread.
Careful, they’ll ban you for arguing with moderators in public.

I think the biggest mistake/attitude/observation of this thread is post number 120. Seriously? This is a forum where people talk, the good and the bad. You are literally setting a precedence of no one being able to discuss anything. If a post needs to be removed or edited or censored, it should be this one. At the very least only the forum owner should be able to post that, it's his forum. If he wants to run it like that it's up to him to put up with the consequences.

Hide and document this.
Understood, but carping and denigrating a product or company because their shiny toy looks “similar” to yours? Its valid to compare, critique and review. To cast aspersions? Not so much, not singling anyone out, but unnecessary comments were written. But to get back on track. I like the look of the Evols and the new Epic. Danas contrast of the two is what will tell the tale for me.

Understood, but carping and denigrating a product or company because their shiny toy looks “similar” to yours? Its valid to compare, critique and review. To cast aspersions? Not so much, not singling anyone out, but unnecessary comments were written. But to get back on track. I like the look of the Evols and the new Epic. Danas contrast of the two is what will tell the tale for me.
Yup until people start getting these guns in their hands we don't know anything. I know Tom has talked about these guns as well, and I will do some digging and try and find it. But as of right now the resemblance is striking.

But like I said until these are actually out in people's hands, we have nothing to go off of but their pictures. I have emailed the company a few times, and have gotten nothing.

Reactions: pan60
Yup until people start getting these guns in their hands we don't know anything. I know Tom has talked about these guns as well, and I will do some digging and try and find it. But as of right now the resemblance is striking.

But like I said until these are actually out in people's hands, we have nothing to go off of but their pictures. I have emailed the company a few times, and have gotten nothing.
i would like to read what Tom has said?

Did the same screaming occur when BRK released the Ghost? I mean it looks very similar to the FX Impact M3 right? Yet looks aside its a different beast with having 14 orings compared to the M3's 68.

Not knowing much about either, this seems like its something similar
Thusly I sold my M3 and happily bought a Ghost - less to go wrong

Did the same screaming occur when BRK released the Ghost? I mean it looks very similar to the FX Impact M3 right? Yet looks aside its a different beast with having 14 orings compared to the M3's 68.

Not knowing much about either, this seems like its something similar
The ghost is actually the delta wolf, without electronics. It actually looks much more like the delta wolf than the M3.

Reactions: woogie_man
Sports a balanced valve? 🤮

-Matt
Balanced valves are perfection and the only logical option in PCP of course who knows how to make them well. Example Skout Epoch, Altaros m24 etc.

Balanced valves are perfection and the only logical option in PCP of course who knows how to make them well. Example Skout Epoch, Altaros m24 etc.

:ROFLMAO:

Skout Epoch doesn't use a balanced valve they use a spool valve if I understand correctly, Edgun L2 uses a pilot valve....

But do go on...