• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Epic Airguns

It does; so much so that this company may well have taken liberty's with some of Tom's key design features. However the machining quality does not look to be up to Tom's standards.
Good designers and good robots (CNC) work wonders, and because of these fast and precise robots, the quality should be better and the prices lower, but the prices jump as if they were doing it all by hand!...

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
It does look like a modge piece of already available guns. Mostly AAA, with a saber tactical rear end. Add an edgun reg, and it’s going to be a winner. Looks to be very rugged, and also have a lot of features we all look for. Just hope they don’t get in any trouble for design similarities.
Rainson-1-4541054.jpg
Kral-3-4835590.jpg

I don't get it. Based on the above description below, is this thing semi-auto? I don't need another airgun that shoots through the mag. My L2 does the job fine enough.
I think they confused semi auto with repeater. If it is semi auto, it doesn’t shoot from the mag. It has a side lever which is likely connected to a probe. No semi autos that shoot from the mag have a side lever.