Epic Airguns

If i go here, i still think i will go tacti cool, CUZ i want MAX length barrel so a folding stock bringing length down to 1 M, mean i can get a smaller case, and get it into the back of my small car.

Had to get a new case for my Maverick 600 mm when it gained 100 mm in length, and now it can only ride in the back seat of my car, which are also OK for transport, but then i can not turn my back to my car and feel at ease.

Already found a suitable case if i end up with the Two.

Damn DRS Classic still haunting me, but if i sell my Vulcan 3 dirt cheap i can soon save enough money to buy one of those too.

I get a notification on the top of the page every time someone post in the same section as i do, fortunately not on mail, i would go ballistic if my 1 emails a day norm was broken.
Same as my 2-3-4 phone calls / TXT messages a week, i really do not like touching that abomination.

Not yet had a need for a admin, i am very tolerant, and if it came to it, i would try and resolve my issue myself.

EDIT i just realized i follow this thread, dunno if it have something to say.
Generally i use bookmarks for things i want to keep track of, dont really like using the follow or as i call it stalk button on anyone.

yea i like to check my email and if anyone posts i would know and could easily log in and get caugt up.
i have psoken a with sevral who say they have not not emails in some time and adim dosnt care.
i was told they would not respond i didnt beleave it but i have emailed them and pm'ed them and no reply.
so i gues i was wrong and everyone else was correct they dont care.
makes foolowing along a pain.

Reactions: Peashooter
Stepped on board as well, here's mine:)
Decided to go for a 25cal 700mm CZ bottle version, as I'm pretty fond of shotcount at high energy levels.
I took it apart before shooting it, it seems to be a very solid design, nicely machined and finished as well.

The only thing I don't get is that all bottle versions seem to have the 75mm plenum tube, whereas the 700mm tube version has got the 145mm plenum tube.
The maximum energy I could reach in this configuration was 120 joules, which is 25 joules less than factory spec with CZ barrel, so not enough for me.
I'm planning to shoot my own custom 25cal slugs eventually, weighing around 50-55 grain.
Anyway, I'm happy so far, and it feels good to have something non-FX in the herd again. (Still have 3 of them;))

View attachment 430141
Hy buddy, any update on the performance? Thanks!

Did take the Epic Two to the range today. Had limited time. Started at 130 bar reg pressure. Hammerspring turned two full turns back from max. Used JSB Jumbo monsters .22 25.39 gr. First groups. 5 shot not to impressive. Turned down the reg about 10 bar down in 3 steps to 100 bar. left the hammer spring at 2 full turns down. Groups went from 30 mm down to 9 mm , smallest…, the 100 bar groupings left and right of the target. The sighters. Speed went down from 970 to 930. At around 970 a 20 fps spread and down to 930 6 fps spread. Maybe with some hammerspring tune ………Epic is stock with captive hammerspring pin in place, did make and fitted depinger, which works very well.

OG

IMG_1264.jpeg
IMG_1264.jpeg

Reactions: woogie_man
Stepped on board as well, here's mine:)
Decided to go for a 25cal 700mm CZ bottle version, as I'm pretty fond of shotcount at high energy levels.
I took it apart before shooting it, it seems to be a very solid design, nicely machined and finished as well.

The only thing I don't get is that all bottle versions seem to have the 75mm plenum tube, whereas the 700mm tube version has got the 145mm plenum tube.
The maximum energy I could reach in this configuration was 120 joules, which is 25 joules less than factory spec with CZ barrel, so not enough for me.
I'm planning to shoot my own custom 25cal slugs eventually, weighing around 50-55 grain.
Anyway, I'm happy so far, and it feels good to have something non-FX in the herd again. (Still have 3 of them;))

View attachment 430141
Just received mines the other day,I agree very well machined, I also agree about the plenum,was really hoping to be able to push some heavier lead but all and all excellent rifles. I did notice, that if you extend the butt pad out too far,then you will be unable to collapse the stock, correction, it can collapse but it won’t lock into place.

After a third time at the range I have the following observation.

This is a heavy, solid and well balanced rifle. Shoots, or rather settles very well on sticks.I shot an indoor match, no hold overs so educated guesses were used. 10 target two shots each. Distances between 11 and 22.5 yards. I shot a 17 with the Two. I would not hesitate to use this in a field target event.

i might suggest going with the shortest barrel, definitely love the look of the tube vs the bottle.

I was also able to test a CARM single shot loader and magazine. I am not a magazine guy, but some thought went into this design. Pellets don’t fall through or barely clear the edges as sometimes happened with the stock unit. Seating of the pellets seemed far less notchy as a result.
The single shot loader worked as well as any of the other CARM units I have used. Perfect.

I‘ll post some pictures tomorrow.

Last edited:
Very nice, i would want something like that, it appear to be upside down of my Carm SSL for the Maverick, but that's just fine i am not yet that old that a minor change like that would trip up my system.

Backwards from my Daystate ones as well, however it took no more than 4-5 shoots with the SSL and it was 'normal' to me.

Reactions: Peashooter
There is hardly any video Andy doesn't rave about the gun he is reviewing. LOL

However, is it me or the gun looks big/bulky when he is holding it? Or maybe Andy is a little on the diminutive(in Andy’s voice and accent) side?
Yeah, Andy loves them all except the RTI P3 which he kinda ripped.

Reactions: qball