Epic Epic Airguns Two arrived

I am wondering if there is a way to demonstrate how hard the slug is to push thru the barrel, i assume you could use a kitchen weight and them press the barrel down onto the ram rod nesting on the kitchen weight.

But i am bachelor i do not have such contraptions in the house.
Today I will try to push a couple of slugs trough both of my barrels, look at the crowns and checking for anomalies

Today I will try to push a couple of slugs trough both of my barrels, look at the crowns and checking for anomalies
I removed the tensioner a gave the barrels a good clean first.

Lw 700 mm polygon barrel, 6 groves: I checked the crown and the bore with a Q tip and everything looked legit, no burrs. I dropped a 45 gr Zan slugs inside the breach and the slug stopped after 3 mm, the first 10 cm need a good push to make the lead passing trough the rest of the barrel I would say a smooth push and I found like a small choke in the last 2/3 cm before the slug exiting the barrel.

CZUB 700 mm barrel, 12 groves traditional rifled: the breach and the crow looked perfect as the Lw, dropped the slug inside and stopped after 3 mm as the Lw one, the first 10 cm is hard to push the slug trough but then the rest of the barrel looked super lose with just a minimal friction.

I did not find any sign of clipping anywhere.

Waiting for spares to test if was a bad harmonic case.

Reactions: Peashooter
That would be very had harmonics if it shoot like mine,

On my Maverick when it grew from 600 mm to 700 mm barrel, as a new longer shroud ASO from FX was too expensive i just put on 3 carbon fiber pipes, each fitting into the other and of course on the FX barrel, and it worked quite nice though as CF pipes are not 100 % strait the DIY shroud have to be clocked the right way.
As your rifle have been shooting good i doubt it could be burrs, well unless you use some form of very forceful and abrasive way of cleaning barrel.

I have been lying in bed for at least 8 hours this night contemplating what the hell could make the rifle shoot like this, but i have not come up with something good, but at least a break for the normal silly stuff my brain like to kick out for hours on end when i try to fall asleep.

I have not tried to Q tip my barrel, but i dont think it is something like that, and thought it have a " massive " choke in the middle 1 / 3 of the barrel, well even with this i am sure it should shoot at least just somehow good.
And i dont feel my Two are close to shooting somehow good.

Here weather ( wind ) not super good for the next 9 days, but temperatures are going up and up and it seem like spring are finally under way.
I will have to go test my rifle again none the less but it will just be 50 M

Also have to build a little on the new shot shed.

If you want to see how bad it was I share this pic: this is the 45 gr Zan (50 m) at any Vo or Reg Pressure, just before the nice 5 shots group I posted.
Must be something I can’t recognise either, at least I can see my gun can shoot good

48C14E23-EECA-425C-AEC4-A8D264A3C991.jpeg

• Sad
Well this not much sleep is the NORM now, i have tried to get help from my doctor for 10 years.
And i also know what it is, i am stressed the hell out, even if i have thrown out my TV years ago, and dont really hang out with the other fools in the country.

I am sure if i went to ,,,,,, say Tokyo for a few weeks i would sleep perfect

I dont think Epic are as fast replying to mails, same with the Spanish seller i got my Two from

Where did you get yours, speaking about a little issue in one of your first posts here ?

Well this not much sleep is the NORM now, i have tried to get help from my doctor for 10 years.
And i also know what it is, i am stressed the hell out, even if i have thrown out my TV years ago, and dont really hang out with the other fools in the country.

I am sure if i went to ,,,,,, say Tokyo for a few weeks i would sleep perfect

I dont think Epic are as fast replying to mails, same with the Spanish seller i got my Two from

Where did you get yours, speaking about a little issue in one of your first posts here ?
I had problems sleeping for years, took few meds to fall asleep but the I realized how addicted I was to those pills so I escalated doses for 4 months and now I'am med free and my sleeping has improved like I wake up after my 7 hours of sleep and I would stay in bed even more.
Anyway...Epic Airguns consists in just 4 guys, so sometimes they reply to emails in few hours or in 2/3 days but they always reply and customer satisfaction is in their mind.

Krale is the dealer, do not want to talk bad because is just this bad experience I had but I had much better experience with Epic Cs and follow up I would say

My buddy has the .22 cal in 700mm with the CZUB barrel. He is shooting the 40gr Altaros slugs and it is absolutely lights out with them. I sure hope it shoots the 25gr or 28gr pellets just as good. We shot it at the NAC in the Squatchbomb last weekend. I had never shot an airgun past 100yds or even shot his gun until then. I was able to hit the 200, 250, and 300yd targets on the first try like it was nothing. These defiently seem like they are great rifles.

I cant say mine always shot bad, and silly me blamed weather on first outing and that was a mistake.
25 M and you can get something that look accurate, but then change to 50 M and your lead are all over the place.

I will not try to polish that part of the barrel before i have heard from Epic or seller, and it will be damn reluctantly i do that, also would need to find out how to best go about doing something like that.

I assume very fine polish paste are needed like the stuff you would use on your silverware,,,,, not grinding compound for like valves in engines ASO.

Reactions: Dairyboy
I cant say mine always shot bad, and silly me blamed weather on first outing and that was a mistake.
25 M and you can get something that look accurate, but then change to 50 M and your lead are all over the place.

I will not try to polish that part of the barrel before i have heard from Epic or seller, and it will be damn reluctantly i do that, also would need to find out how to best go about doing something like that.

I assume very fine polish paste are needed like the stuff you would use on your silverware,,,,, not grinding compound for like valves in engines ASO.
I would not bother polishing the barrel, if something is wrong there is no polish making a barrel shooting good again except you find the problem in the breach/crown

I will say he had it shooting good groups, but then he cleaned the barrel really well. Like I mean there was no lead at all in it. After that, it was like a shotgun. All over the place at 50yds. He said it took about 100 shots for the accuracy to come on. Now it's extremely good. Hope you guys can get yours straightened out. They seem like great guns from what little time I've spent with one. The craftsmanship quality is there for sure.