Epic Epic Airguns Two arrived

Okay so i shot the Two a little yesterday but only 50 M and in winds i would not ever consider shooting in, 15 MPH average winds and 30 -31 MPH gusts,,,, and lots of gusts, low pressures doing battle in this here part of the world.

Anyway all things considered, it is very easy to see what groups i just fired off as quick as i can, and what groups where i minded the wind.
And by minding the wind i mean judge by the creaks and moans the old shot shed have when it is hit by wind, i do not have a single wind flag at the range.

So it would seem i can airgun again,,,,,, my problem just is i have no idea why that is so, or what happened to make my Two a scatter gun in the previous 2 outings,,,,,, and that is annoying as hell.

Day 3 groups.jpg

My L/R of the scope was dialed for not much wind, and as it was R to L i would assume a L bias, and i also see that.
Also see a little down, and i am shooting up hill a little, so if a projectile are pushed down on windy days i would not be surprised,

So ! Back in business and now eagerly looking for a day with mode moderate winds, and the 10 MPH average i saw yesterday, well that is the gust speed on the days where i really expect something from my shooting.

5 - 15 MPH winds i can deal with, or live with CUZ TBT i dont really do much wind compensation, but i can click my scope to where it is in a " best of both worlds " setting that just let me aim directly at target.

Reactions: Scotty1 and Esab
Just a FYI.
The weather for both the coming Saturday and Sunday look very promising at the moment :cool:

Hope to really get to see what a Two can do, also stretch it out to 86 M CUZ " fiddy" even if in EURO measurements is so,,,, :cautious: well everyone do that.

Also need to remember to snap a pic or two of the shot shed project, with all the posts in the ground you can get a feeling where things are heading.
Also Sunday, we might have to do a run to the lumber yard to pick up some siding / roofing

Still have some issues with finding free paving stones for the floor inside the shed, the free stuff are either too few stones or way too far away even for this little country.
We might have to start out with a softer " floor "

Reactions: Airgun Al
O it will be fine, Epic very forthcoming and helpful, seller also but i am talking to Epic as they are the ones with most experience, though they have also admitted that the pea caliber .177 / 4.5 mm is not what have been highest on the agenda.
This is also the feeling i get with any other brand i have tried, .177 seem to be a after thought most often.

Come Sunday evening i will have things worked out, and we will figure out a path forward from there.

There have been some REG issues ASO mentioned by others, mine seem to be fine in that regard, but i will say adjusting pressure up, and especially past 100 BAR, and the regulator are damn hard to turn, so you will need leverage better than the factory ring and better than my DIY knob.
As it is now i use my little Phillips head screwdriver as it is a perfect match to the hole in the REG adjuster tool.

Yep 30 MPH wind you will see, and some of my groups on last outing also show that, but be a little mindful and wait until the wind was just half of that, and things immediately looked better.

Sat and Sunday look to be excellent weather in regard to the wind, if the Two is working i should have very little problems holding my 13 gr slugs on a 2" target at 86 Meters distance.
And if that is the case, well i will be firing 1000 - 2000 shots in the weekend.

I will also be having some stools ( bar ) for the new shot shed in my car Saturday so i will not be able to also bring my Maverick for direct comparison, but that is fine i know very well what it can do.

With the bar stools we will be able to gauge how high up our benches will be, and so can install the sturdy horizontal brace in the framework that the benches will rest on at the front, so far the plan is to have the benches removable so they can slide sideways as needed, or be completely taken down.

Epic have already offered to send new REG and Valve, but i dont think the issue is there, i can reach fairly flat shot strings with little effort, and if i reach a unfortunate setting that is not a flat shot string, i can change REG pressure and hammer and reach that speed with a flatter shot string, so the principles of the thing seem to be working alright.

They ( epic ) like me also a bit worried about the tight spot in the middle of the barrel, so that might need to be replaced.
They do test all rifles but until now on a very short range, they will soon be testing all rifles at a 60 M indoor range.
And 60 M should hint on any flakiness i would think.