EPIC air guns ?

Latest video, CZ speak but English subtitles, they are selling from Huma and Krale in the old countries. ( sadly no shooting videos out yet )
Not sure if delays mean the LW poly barrel is ready too, but that is what i want pushing pea slugs hard and long.

Seem like they sell with a 1 size fit all hard case that will take the 700 MM version no mod attached, that's kind of a bummer CUZ i want 700 mm folding stock and so small case that can fit in the back of my car, CUZ big cases i have to put on the back seat.

But maybe i can convert the hard case i got with my Maverick it fit in the trunk, then i just have to buy something else for the Vulcan 3 that ATM reside in the FX case.
Checkout my latest post. Possibly answering some of your questions. I am very new to airgun nation. Moreover, initiating a thread like like I have in December and January.

This is from

Folding stock. This is from David Hanusek. Your thoughts? I believe the hold up was finalizing the Carbon Fiber bottle version, but that is a guess. On your note; I have considered tethering but I spend way too much on Air Rifles lol and I like to hunt. Way to many squirrels in Nebraska. More over tethering is not cheap.

great to know that you were already able to order from Krale! They do not show all the variants and accessories but I believe that they will put all items in their offer. Our concept is to offer a fully configurable air rifles so everyone can choose from like thousands of different combinations of EPIC TWO so we have to manage some "prepared sets" for our sellers since they will not be able to stock everything. But I believe that customers will appreciate the possibility to change and upgrade almost everything (a lot of accessories will be just for the design). But you will be able to purchase any other variants and accessories and you can always re-build the rifle according to your needs in future.

I am really glad that we have finalized the Carbon Fiber bottle version and it looks really amazing with the extended Arca-Swiss rail. This was the biggest nightmare, since this is not a bullpup and we thought that it would not look good. But I also think that the CFB version looks amazing. I attach the photo.

But customers have to see our products in real because you can not feel the quality and production precision from the photos. I hope that you will be satisfied and we will hit the US market in a good point of view. There are already so many disinformation at forums from some people who did not even see our product and I was really angry that they are talking these wrong information about us. We do not want to put any reaction to these, everybody will see once our products come into USA.
That's what everyone always talks about, but in reality I've seen her, I have her and I'm satisfied

epic 2.jpg