EPIC air guns ?

Reactions: Ed24
Latest video, CZ speak but English subtitles, they are selling from Huma and Krale in the old countries. ( sadly no shooting videos out yet )
Not sure if delays mean the LW poly barrel is ready too, but that is what i want pushing pea slugs hard and long.

Seem like they sell with a 1 size fit all hard case that will take the 700 MM version no mod attached, that's kind of a bummer CUZ i want 700 mm folding stock and so small case that can fit in the back of my car, CUZ big cases i have to put on the back seat.

But maybe i can convert the hard case i got with my Maverick it fit in the trunk, then i just have to buy something else for the Vulcan 3 that ATM reside in the FX case.

Last edited:
I ordered the Epic Airguns Two Carbon fiber bottle (550mm barrel). Not sure if its the CZ or Walter. David Hanusek is outstanding in responding to my emails. I am purchasing from Krale....More to follow
Epic Air gun Two.png

What happened to the Epic air guns? I watched a few of there videos said the guns was going to be out in Sept, was that 23 or 24 Sept.
Just wondering not going to buy one but I am watching the gun,
Mike
This is from
It is funny the bottle versions seem to have a rail that reach further out front.
I am going for tube as i always shoot tethered anyway.

Will you get folding or fixed stock ?
Folding stock. This is from David Hanusek. Your thoughts? I believe the hold up was finalizing the Carbon Fiber bottle version, but that is a guess. On your note; I have considered tethering but I spend way too much on Air Rifles lol and I like to hunt. Way to many squirrels in Nebraska. More over tethering is not cheap.

great to know that you were already able to order from Krale! They do not show all the variants and accessories but I believe that they will put all items in their offer. Our concept is to offer a fully configurable air rifles so everyone can choose from like thousands of different combinations of EPIC TWO so we have to manage some "prepared sets" for our sellers since they will not be able to stock everything. But I believe that customers will appreciate the possibility to change and upgrade almost everything (a lot of accessories will be just for the design). But you will be able to purchase any other variants and accessories and you can always re-build the rifle according to your needs in future.

I am really glad that we have finalized the Carbon Fiber bottle version and it looks really amazing with the extended Arca-Swiss rail. This was the biggest nightmare, since this is not a bullpup and we thought that it would not look good. But I also think that the CFB version looks amazing. I attach the photo.

But customers have to see our products in real because you can not feel the quality and production precision from the photos. I hope that you will be satisfied and we will hit the US market in a good point of view. There are already so many disinformation at forums from some people who did not even see our product and I was really angry that they are talking these wrong information about us. We do not want to put any reaction to these, everybody will see once our products come into USA.

I ordered the Epic Airguns Two Carbon fiber bottle (550mm barrel). Not sure if its the CZ or Walter. David Hanusek is outstanding in responding to my emails. I am purchasing from Krale....More to followView attachment 412306
They are using CZ barrels. That was what was listed on their site.

Reactions: Chiefsling
For the past year they have said that the LW barrels would come later, i just hope its not A LOT later even if they have also offered me a good deal if i buy one with CZ barrel and want to change.
I can see after my GFX card upgrade in the PC, it will be summer before i will be able to buy a Two from the money in my piggy bank, BUT ! fortunately i have a well padded savings account, so i could borrow there and buy the rifle in the spring if it become a option in regard to the LW barrel availability.

But having seen the price for a barrel, at Huma i think, that is still a substantial part of the rifles price, and i am not sure i would want to take them up on that kind offer.

It do seem now that the CZ barels are for pellets and light slugs, looking at other brand rifles they can for sure also shoot slugs good
The LW barrel seem to be 100 % slug minded, though i suppose it would also be able to sling a pellet, i do wonder if there is a twist rate difference in the 2 brands of barrels.

So are the bottle threads the same as the ones that FX uses or are they a proprietary thread for Epic?
I thought that most airgun manufacturers just bought their CF bottles from the same factory (some where in China).

You would think that in-house manufacturing for a HPA containment vessels would require special licensing, permits and processes that would be expensive and much cheaper to out-source.

The thread in the bottles them self are often the same ( cant recall what it is ) but i think the question was on the valve / connecting part.

I am PT running a FX bottle on my Vulcan 3 as the original AGT bottle are not valved, and so when i wanted to adjust the regulator i had to bleed both the large plenum pipe + the bottle.
With the FX bottle i can keep the air / pressure in there and just loose what is in the also not small plenum pipe.
The part the FX bottle screw onto, well i also had to replace the AGT part with a FX one, i think Huma later made that part valved too so when taking the 2 apart you dont even loose the pressure in the plenum pipe ( nice for changing bottle on the go if you are out and about with the rifle )

Reactions: Boomerang66
Okay Epic say that both brands of barrels are range wide available NOW
So now this old fart is praying for a unusual warm spring to kick in ASAP

The coming months are going to be a nightmare for me, thankfully with my advanced age time pass by at a accelerated pace, so now 3 months are not really that long.
Also need to realize that with 1 more rifle i am down 1 scope too, so do i swap around or do i rob little old ladies to be able to afford scope, also got car inspection in the spring, that could potentially get costly to pass even if my 2012 car feel okay.
TBH i do think i need to have a look at the Bearings in the front, the car have a " hum " to it that i might stem from there.

Where does it show the bottle version on they're site?
I ordered from David (Owner) himself. He is building this himself. (I have been awaiting since October. David, then will pass it onto Krale..He gave me the choice of barrels and I selected Epic Airgun two folding stock 700mm Walther barrel (For slugs) .25 caliber...sorry for the delay in my response. Cost? I paid $1795. However, for the bottle is more. So I don't know how much more. I just know less than retail, due to my waiting. I am still waiting lol.

I just noticed today, Ballistas completely removed Epic airguns from their page ?
Use to have 27 models listed now 0

Maybe a sign that the configurator is coming online soon.
This is from David..........Or we can make this setup for you and send it to Krale. You can also choose between CZ non choked barrel with twist 17,7" and 12 grooves or Lothar Walther Polygonal with twist 17,7 but 6 grooves. LW are mainly intended for shooting with heavier slugs and you are able to get like 10 - 15 more joules with them with heavier ammunition.

We have all barrels available in both LW or CZUB.

Please let me know what to proceed from our side so we can move on.

Where does it show the bottle version on they're site?
It's not there yet...This is David Hanusek response to me. I stayed with Krale btw.....
Hi Dan,
I have another idea which can be less time consuming for you.

We have already shipped our rifles to the USA to Brian from EdgunWest. He will also receive your required specification into stock so maybe you can cancel the order with Krale and order it through EdgunWest?

Just an idea.

Or we can make this setup for you and send it to Krale. You can also choose between CZ non choked barrel with twist 17,7" and 12 grooves or Lothar Walther Polygonal with twist 17,7 but 6 grooves. LW are mainly intended for shooting with heavier slugs and you are able to get like 10 - 15 more joules with them with heavier ammunition.

We have all barrels available in both LW or CZUB.

Please let me know what to proceed from our side so we can move on.

Peeps...my Epic Airgun two is on its way. David Hanusek team tuned my purchase to the following specs - Lothar Walther barrel at 17.7 twist and 6 grooves unchoked. .25 Caliber, 700mm barrel length, 580 carbon bottle. So its NOT the standard bottle. Food for thought, all Epic airguns come with a CZUB non-choked barrel. You must request. Not much difference, however LW polygonal barrels have the edge when shooting slugs. Not sure what the regulator is set at. I am thinking 150. Lastly, I want to say David Hanusek customer service is second to none. They sent me the klinsky laminate grip and cheekpiece (Forrest green) for free. I have waited since 31Oct2023. Anyway, I just wanted to share.

Reactions: cavedweller