Entry Level PCP Airgun Questions

Marauder is an excellent choice, they are a bit on the heavy side, I love mine since I put a LW polygon barrel in it, they are upgradeable but a lot of the upgrades have disappeared since the Marauder's popularity has dropped, 

there are several others out there that are excellent guns for a budget price, Gauntlets and Gauntlet 2's are good guns, but my favorite gun right now is the Hatsan Flashpup and Flash, very light weight lots of power and very accurate with just a crown job, plus the price is great, I buy Refurbs and never had a problem with them. JSB MKll's work best out of these.

I don't worry about Warranty, since I fix my guns myself, and I haven't had to fix any of these yet, just re-crown and light tune...

Im just one step ahead..having already purchased a Prod. After doing all my research on tuning Im satisfied for the time being. So much to consider. Are you will to dump some coin for air sources? What distances are you looking for? What are your pesting?.How many shots? As of now, I know where I need to be for my next purchase but my Prod is shooting great in carbine form. I have co-workers asking me about my adventures (we have a serious iguana problem) only to hear that they went on the cheap for a Walmart springer. Those are the ones who get us in to trouble not taking the time to be a better shooter

A heck of a lot louder,the Marauder is almost silent,the Cayden sounds almost like a .22 short.

That being said i love my Cayden and even though i got a 100 yard shooting range in my back yard and shoot firearms ,i put a FX suppressor on it just because i like it better quieter.

Is the Cayden still significantly louder even with the FX on it?

A heck of a lot louder,the Marauder is almost silent,the Cayden sounds almost like a .22 short.

That being said i love my Cayden and even though i got a 100 yard shooting range in my back yard and shoot firearms ,i put a FX suppressor on it just because i like it better quieter.

Is the Cayden still significantly louder even with the FX on it?

Donnyfl on all my PCP'S......kitchen friendly.