N/A Entire thread deleted

The thread with the subject "New Crosman 3622" has disappeared.

My lengthy and well documented post has just disappeared.
It might have been deemed too critical to the Crosman 3622.

Was this thread deleted by an admin or by the original poster?

How can one remove an entire thread, when the posts do not belong to the original poster ?

Why is it allowed to delete an entire thread?

I just recently did my first block of a member, it was not his opinion or view that I found unwanting, but it was a never ending 4 man, of 70 some pages of endless drivel showing up front and center on the 'general' page,,, just got tried of it, so it is gone from my view,,, poor dead horse
nothing against them or their club.
I wish I had the ability to block just a thread, but not the op's other comments,,, just like a commerical on TV, it kept popping up over and over, I got Ad blocker

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon
Well, after logging off and doing a google search for the thread I discovered my posts.

Airgun Nation exists because of its content.
If content is removed randomly by users who don't agree with what you said then Airgun Nation will not exist for too long.

Here are my posts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet that Crosman has made more money off the steel breech than any other product they have.

I would not buy a 3622 at $120, maybe at $80, and 3D print the parts I want (breech, moderator, etc).

Even the Maximus (had 2, bought under $100 new) had a steel breech, and bigger air tube.

You cannot easily add a moderator to the 3622 because the air tube is almost as long as the barrel.

So, if you want optics (scope, etc) add about $50 for a steel breech.
If you want a moderator add about $20-$30 for a Crosman barrel 1/2-20 moderator adapter plus a moderator.
If you want a magazine, good luck, unless you want to spend $100+ for a custom breech and magazine.

This means that you need to spend $120 (air gun) + $50 streel breech + $20 moderator adapter + $20+ moderator.
Easily over $200 for a single shot air gun.

Or, you can buy an air gun which already has all of the above (plus magazines) for less than $200.

The 3622 may be intended for beginners who will just use it as it comes out of the box.
Or the 3622 may be intended for advanced users/modders who already have a significant supply of Crosman 13xx/22xx/362/etc air guns and parts.

I could easily mod a 3622 but there is no point.
There are far better PCPs available for less money than the 3622 + breech + barrel silencer adapter + silencer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday at 6:18 PM

NorCal David said:
Mine with the steel breach shipped was $154. Nothing like the high end PCPs. Very happy with the purchase.
You probably did not pay tax and used various discounts.

Anyways, for about the same price I can buy:
Beeman1358/1357 (wood stock,3000 PSI fill) - under $200
Beeman Chief 2 (wood stock, 2000 PSI fill) or Chief 2 Plus (3000 PSI fill) - under $160

They are all around waybetter than the 3622.
They comes with 2 magazines, single shot trays.
They usually have a 3000 PSI fill vs the 2000 PSI fill.
Some of them have wooden stocks,
They all come with some silencers or shrouds.

Airgun Nation do not remove posts because some users do not like them !

Nothing was deleted. Every one could see it but you. Your persistence to force your opinion on the topic as evidenced here is probably why he blocked you. He didn’t want to hear your negative comments and since he started the thread it just happened that it blocked from that thread. Get over it and move on.

The thread with the subject "New Crosman 3622" has disappeared.

My lengthy and well documented post has just disappeared.
It might have been deemed too critical to the Crosman 3622.

Was this thread deleted by an admin or by the original poster?

How can one remove an entire thread, when the posts do not belong to the original poster ?

Why is it allowed to delete an entire thread?
“Nobody” at AGN deleted this thread. You were blocked by the OP because of your comments, which is why you are the only person who can no longer see it.

“Nobody” at AGN deleted this thread. You were blocked by the OP because of your comments, which is why you are the only person who can no longer see it.
I have spent some time writing a well thought out post.
I was blocked from the entire thread because the original poster did not like it.

I will post my own thread on the 3622.
Maybe, that way, I will have my posts still up

I was also blocked by the OP of that thread, apparently because of my opinion that the 3622 should come standard with a metal breech, dovetails or a rail.

I suppose that on this forum that that is the OP’s prerogative, but absent any rudeness or personal attacks I find it to be a very petty thing to do. What’s next? Should we start blocking people when they suggest that a particular optic doesn’t have good glass or that a Diana 54 is too heavy?

I've been blocked by a few members and blocked a couple myself, some of which I've unblocked.

I find it useful, and I don't really care if someone blocks me. Plenty of forum and members still left to enjoy.
I have spent 10-15 minutes on my post.
It was well written, and writing a post only to have have it removed will just ensure that I will not write a well written post again.
If you want quality posts (as opposed to the vast majority of posts here) you better make sure that they are not removed.

Nothing was deleted. Every one could see it but you. Your persistence to force your opinion on the topic as evidenced here is probably why he blocked you. He didn’t want to hear your negative comments and since he started the thread it just happened that it blocked from that thread. Get over it and move on.
I will get over it and create a new thread where I will block everyone who does not agree with me.
Sorry, too much work!
Maybe I will just stop posting here for free.

Hey AGN world, I’ve had the misfortune of reading this post and the original.

Nobody1 have you ever taken a #2 and it didn’t matter how much you wipe there was always a streak on the paper?

That is exactly how your posts are sounding, the point of the forum is to share your thoughts, not try and badger someone to value your opinion.

Lots of people like the 3622, obviously you don’t. That’s great now let the poor horse die already don’t keep wiping

I haven't blocked anyone. Put your big boy pants on. Nobody, threatening to not make any more well written posts if you get blocked/removed sounds a bit pompous in and of itself. You'll stop posting here for free! Oh no! Get over it man. The forum will continue on with or without them. I enjoy various views and don't let them dictate the rest of my real life day.,
Block/ignore hurt feelings..........did I end up at a junior high party thread.
It's the internet...............lol