• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Enter to Win Two-Day Hog/Exotic Animal Hunt Package

I was recently notified that Brian ( @bthurman ) at Veradium Air is giving away a two-day hog/exotic animal hunt package on the Veradium Air website, no purchase necessary. Visit www.veradiumair.com for details and to enter for your chance to win this awesome looking hunting package. All that’s required to enter the giveaway is your name, phone number, and email address. Don’t wait too late to enter, but if you do I won’t complain because I’ll have a better chance of winning 😉. Good luck y’all. 

"2-Day Hog & Exotic Package

Includes 2 night stay at the ranch, 2 meals per day, transportation to and from blinds. Use of our game cleaning center and walk in cooler facilities. Hunt 2 Hogs per day, One Trophy animal per hunter which will be either an Axis Bull or Audad Ram. In addition each hunter may also take either and axis doe or Audad Ewe hunters choice. Antler restrictions do apply to this hunt package. Min. straight tape for Axis bulls is 27 inches and 24 inches on Audad rams. If you decide to take an undersized Axis or Axis in velvet a 1500 dollar restocking fee will be applied to your hunt. If you decide to take an undersized Audad ram a 600.00 restocking fee will be applied to your hunt. Non hunting guests are welcome for additional 100 per day. This Giveaway packagae includes the free use of a Veradium Air Bulldozer air rifle for your 2 day hunt."

Source:

https://www.veradiumair.com/abh.html