Enough is Enough is Enough!

Keith,
I think you have come to the right place. There is an excellent discussion here from Nomadic Pirate's post about bullpups. I think he is everyone's idol here! There is some very good debates here on many other topics. It is OK to reference the yellow forum. Your concerns are real, however so far, Ted and Michael are committed to keeping things on topic and politics out. Understand that if you cause trouble you will be asked to leave. I am certain you will be warned first. I can understand your mistrust since being banned from another forum. I would suggest that you observe the current threads and see how things are done here. If your goal is to share in the discussion of airguns, I think you will find you will be welcome. You and you alone will have to decide if this is the place for you. 
Relax, take a breath, and enjoy talking about airguns with us.
Please start a new thread, tell us what you shoot and the scope you use. Show us some pictures of your guns, groupings, range and see what happens. I think you find things different here. Is it perfect…..no….. but we are having fun just the same!!!!!
Give it a try,

Doc

Keith,
Tried to send you a PM as I just looked at your profile and saw you have been here since April. Sorry to talk to you like you were new here. I still think this is a great forum with great people. You really have to be a jerk to be kick off here. The ones that were banned were warned and knew it was coming. It is unfortunate when the jerk is the forum moderator but I don't think it is the case here. 

"hunterroark"Gentlemen-
I could not agree with you all more. I believe this forum is our fresh place to start a new. Forget and move on from the past. I wish you all well and feel that I have made some great friends in our community. Hunter

Well stated and something we should all take advantage of. A fresh start to be productive and friendly and lose the bad habits of forums past.