• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Enjoying Sunny Days in Puerto Rico and Dropping Iguanas

Hey all,

My son and I are enjoying our AGs dropping some iguanas in PR. Today was our first day and my son shot the biggest 5'7" good size one and that huge one with his bare hands, a mini tiny gecko. We dropped around 50 of them today and pull 18 back together. It is a harsh place as soon as you get away of the path. The thorns are huge and they are freaking painful. For now I only have that pic. I just have pics of my son and his first and biggest one. I am not sure posting pics with him is ok, so I didn't. As a Newb on forums, I didn't want to do things I shouldn't. I will have some pics without him by tomorrow.

1549072534_10178235695c54f89688cb71.62961002_IMG_20190201_200939255.jpg

Man the mag holders are awesome. I just have two of them and I should have had more mags and holders on my gun. today was a good field test. I love that you can just fill them up while on the gun.

The cheek piece helped too. that was nice to have a lot more welcoming than the square metal breech. the tape on the back breech didn't move at all with the 85F today.

There is nothing better then taking the kids out hunting...I still remember the first Dove hunt with each boy when they were about 12 years old and now they are 25 and 21....Oldest is married and lives in Arizona and the youngest is a Junior in College in Reno.....Times does speed up so take those pictures so you can look back on that day.....

Tony P.