• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

England Trip

Thinking about a trip to England in early spring of 2024 and wanting any info on air gun manufacturers. I thought about taking a couple weeks and trying to visit as many air gun manufacturing facilities as possible. Some of you might have knowledge concerning manufacturers like Air Arms, Daystate, Brocock and BSA or any other factories. I am not sure who makes the Logun's or if they are still manufactured in England.

Any information or contacts would be appreciated. I am in the "I think I might" stage and there are several places I would like to visit in England before my expiration date and though I might incorporate my trip with my love for air guns at the same time.

Mike

Reactions: maxtrouble
Where in the UK? I could maybe help (pm me)
I have several places on my list. I would like to spend a couple weeks there and see London, Brighton Beach, Bath, Liverpool, Hailsham where Air Arms is located, Birmingham where BSA is located and Stafford area where both Daystate and Brocock are located. Also up north to York. So you could say all over England

I have several places on my list. I would like to spend a couple weeks there and see London, Brighton Beach, Bath, Liverpool, Hailsham where Air Arms is located, Birmingham where BSA is located and Stafford area where both Daystate and Brocock are located. Also up north to York. So you could say all over England
Traveling around is a good idea - you see the good and the bad. For a small country, we have some beautiful areas.

You'll be like a spot on a domino in Birmingham.