Ended up getting a different gun than I first planned on.

A couple weeks ago I was planning on getting a FX Dreamline classic. I pre-ordered it but was told it could be at least another two months before they are in stock. So I was debating on two different guns at the time anyway and ended up canceling the order And buying a Daystate Huntsman revere.I received it today and scoped it and went out and shot it and I’m Really impressed. I know a lot of people on here like their Fx guns but I’m very happy with my decision. I think it was worth the extra couple hundred dollars. It feels like shooting the Sporter powder burners that I have shot over the years Just by the way it shoulders and handles.

Because pics are cool... and that's a good looking rifle

Daystate Huntsman revere.1615499547.jpg

After reading the thread title, I expected the OP was changing his mind from an unregulated Turkish special that you cannot get either parts or factory service for to a top of the line air gun, but no I was mistaken. He will, however be facing that same kind of decision on a compressor. All I can say is do your homework, there are no free lunches there either.