End of Shot string regulator creep

Back off on the hammer spring slightly. Sounds like you are currently on the down slope of the Knee. Find max velocity and back off 3%, 😉

Knife

That's the OPPOSITE of what you want to do. You need to INCREASE the HS just a bit. (or lower the reg pressure)

Think about it. If reg is set to say 150 bar and you are setting 245m/s, then when the pressure in plenum drops to 140bar it raises up to 270m/s. How do you get these to both equal 270m/s? You would increase the HS till the speed is 270 while on the reg. Now if you wanted the speed to stay at 245m/s then you would have to lower the reg pressure.

It's not "creep" of the reg you are experiencing. It's basically partial valve lock while on the reg.

The reg is at (more or less) 105 bar. The velocity increases when pressure drop to 130ish bar.

When reaches reg pressure (105) the velocity is at 245 - 250m/s again.

Is there a reg pressure gauge on it? If not how are you measuring reg pressure? If you were to be measuring the reg pressure while shooting I believe you would see that the increase in velocity is actually occurring after it comes off the reg.

If you used a reg tester, my bet is that the gun pressure gauge and the reg tester gauge are not reading the same.

The reg is at (more or less) 105 bar. The velocity increases when pressure drop to 130ish bar.

Is there a reg pressure gauge on it? If not how are you measuring reg pressure? If you were to be measuring the reg pressure while shooting I believe you would see that the increase in velocity is actually occurring after it comes off the reg.

If you used a reg tester, my bet is that the gun pressure gauge and the reg tester gauge are not reading the same.

The reg came at 120bar from factory, and lowered the pressure to 105.

I will increase the HS and do a shot string to see what will happen.

The reg came at 120bar from factory, and lowered the pressure to 105.

I will increase the HS and do a shot string to see what will happen.

Gotcha - so did you use a gauge to check and see it was 105? If not then I really doubt it is 105, at least not 105 based on your gun gauge. Add a little HS till you get 270m to start with and you will see the rise eliminated.

Hmm I think you may have raised regulator pressure instead thinking you dropped it 15 bar but actually rose 15 bar. Being the Edgun reg are left hand threads could have gotten mixed up easily.

Good call Dillon, I was thinking the same thing, but when he was giving specific numbers I figured there must be markings on the reg. Been so long since I had my Leshiy that I can't remember.

Hmm I think you may have raised regulator pressure instead thinking you dropped it 15 bar but actually rose 15 bar. Being the Edgun reg are left hand threads could have gotten mixed up easily.

I know how to set the reg in my Leshiy and the difference between CW and CCW. And Ilowered the 15bar acordfingly to the markings. Now, my supplier told me that it came with 120bar. If is true or not...

I know how to set the reg in my Leshiy and the difference between CW and CCW. And Ilowered the 15bar acordfingly to the markings. Now, my supplier told me that it came with 120bar. If is true or not...

Ok, maybe its a language barrier. Remembering the reg now. There are no marking on it, right? So really no way to verify what your supplier told you. What markings did you use to change it 15 bar? Which way did you turn the inner screw? CW or CCW?

No harm meant by saying maybe it was done the wrong way. Was just a thought trying to help figure out your issue. Like BTB has stated there's no way in knowing if it was at 120 bar exactly from the supplier. Could have been higher. Gauge could also be off. Hard to tell exactly. What I remember on mine it did have a sticker on the top saying which direction to turn to lower and raise and marked like a clock with 12 points and every hour or so I believe was about 5 bar.

Anyways I think you'll need to lower your reg pressure more if your wanting to get at the 245m/s range.

No harm meant by saying maybe it was done the wrong way. Was just a thought trying to help figure out your issue. Like BTB has stated there's no way in knowing if it was at 120 bar exactly from the supplier. Could have been higher. Gauge could also be off. Hard to tell exactly. What I remember on mine it did have a sticker on the top saying which direction to turn to lower and raise and marked like a clock with 12 points and every hour or so I believe was about 5 bar.

Anyways I think you'll need to lower your reg pressure more if your wanting to get at the 245m/s range.

Dairyboy, I didnt want to sound that I tooked the wrong way...I'm sorry,

You guys are trying to help me and I'm grateful for that and much more.

Now, regarding my reg, it's exactly like yours with the blue markings (photo bellow).

I turned it CW to decrease the 15bar, and following the marking in the blue sticker.

20201114_131224.1623098023.jpg

If I want to keep this velocity I may have to lower the reg, because If I just increase the HST velocity will raise but I don't know if accuracy will maintain.

I'm going to say no - your regulator is set at 130 bar. When you go off reg the fps usually increases. When you get to 105 it just so happens to coincide with what you were shooting at at on reg.

Most people run the reg a little bit high for efficiency, so there's nothing wrong with your setup. You just have to know you are going off reg at 130 bar.

Dairyboy, I didnt want to sound that I tooked the wrong way...I'm sorry,

You guys are trying to help me and I'm grateful for that and much more.

Now, regarding my reg, it's exactly like yours with the blue markings (photo bellow).

I turned it CW to decrease the 15bar, and following the marking in the blue sticker.

20201114_131224.1623098023.jpg

If I want to keep this velocity I may have to lower the reg, because If I just increase the HST velocity will raise but I don't know if accuracy will maintain.

I had a 1st gen and my reg did not have that blue dial on it. To "fix" your problem just follow what I said in my 1st reply. More HS to keep velocity at 270m/s, or less reg pressure to keep the velocity at 240m/s.