• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

End of an era...Finally got a compressor.

Although I went kinkin' and screamin'...I had to hang up my hand pump...Just takes too much effort now after my stroke....I can still do it but hard to get out of bed the next day! Getting an Omaga Trail Charger...pre-ordered a month or so ago...AOA said they got 50 in and had 72 pre-ordered...bummer for someone....Not gunna' know how to act...probably have to get more pellets and I can turn up the power now...not concerned about shot count! Hand pumped for 19 years!

Just received the JTS compressor that I had ordered today. I have a hand pump but being disabled made it a lot of work to get a fill out of. I do still have two scuba tanks and I will keep them up and filled at least a couple of times a year as compressors do break down, power can go out, etc., it always pays to have redundant sources of air when you like to shoot the PCPs.

Reactions: RM100GUY
Just received the JTS compressor that I had ordered today. I have a hand pump but being disabled made it a lot of work to get a fill out of. I do still have two scuba tanks and I will keep them up and filled at least a couple of times a year as compressors do break down, power can go out, etc., it always pays to have redundant sources of air when you like to shoot the PCPs.
My Hill Mk4 is on stand by...use it on my Theoben gas rams from time to time...no more pumping like not having to go to work anymore...both easy things to forget!!!

Reactions: Filnez
Although I went kinkin' and screamin'...I had to hang up my hand pump...Just takes too much effort now after my stroke....I can still do it but hard to get out of bed the next day! Getting an Omaga Trail Charger...pre-ordered a month or so ago...AOA said they got 50 in and had 72 pre-ordered...bummer for someone....Not gunna' know how to act...probably have to get more pellets and I can turn up the power now...not concerned about shot count! Hand pumped for 19 years!
19 years , WOW ! i have the same compressor , fill guns only and i do not have tanks on any gun , fills in very few minutes, never experienced any moisture runs such a short time .

Reactions: RM100GUY
My Omaga Trail Charger is scheduled for delivery tomorrow afternoon....I dutifully shot my Mini Carbine and Huntsman .177 today with NO recharge pumping....going to let the machine do it
...Not many people I've ever shot with were able to pump correctly to fill a gun when I let them try...maybe one guy over the years was able to do it...Think I'll shoot my Bobcat too...on HIGH POWER...let it eat...470cc tube...8 minuets...who cares!!!!...gunna' be different.

I'm not psychic but I see a LOT more pellet purchases in your future.
Trail Charger just arrived...Will be on line tomorrow...
20230821_150951.jpg