Empty pellet Tins?

Was wondering what everyone does with their empty pellet Tins? I use a few of them for storage of small parts ECT. Do most just throw them away when empty? 

I might be in market for empty tins in Excellent condition is why I ask. Do hit me up if you have a bunch of empties. Mainly looking for JSB tins .22cal and above.

Thanks in advance.

Whenever I take something off a rifle that I want to keep it goes into a pellet tin marked with the rifle's name. You can cast candles in them for field use also.

Actually this thread is a great idea Chris. You may get some innovative ideas.

Was wondering what everyone does with their empty pellet Tins? I use a few of them for storage of small parts ECT. Do most just throw them away when empty? 

I might be in market for empty tins in Excellent condition is why I ask. Do hit me up if you have a bunch of empties. Mainly looking for JSB tins .22cal and above.

Thanks in advance.

Whenever I take something off a rifle that I want to keep it goes into a pellet tin marked with the rifle's name. You can cast candles in them for field use also.

Actually this thread is a great idea Chris. You may get some innovative ideas.

That's a good way to use them, but I am a diabetic and my medicine, metformin, comes in large "see-thru" pill bottles with those childproof lids on them. Perfect for me.

A few years ago I had 135 empty JSB tins. I called Preditor Pellets in Denver and they sent me a prepaid label and I sent them. I think they may have used them to replace dented cans they received from Czechoslovakia. Not sure.

This is what I'm looking for actually. If anyone is in this situation please contact me. I'll take your non dented tins. Thanks in advance.

Hello --

Saved em for a friend. One year's of pellets through my TalonP, May 2020 to present. Thirty large tins and sundry smaller ones. Something is seriously wrong with me.

Remember the days when you could just go online and order up some pellets, ez-pz? 

IMG_9271.1620180257.JPG

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, those empty ... 'in Excellent condition' tins will make good replacement tins for the pellets you got from all the dented tins you received in that last shipment.

Naturally, you're going to be telling your would be customers what you did, right?