Kral Arms Empire XS

All you new Empire XS (and probably "X" owners also) buyers -

Be sure to check for the "proper" fit of the baffle inside of the shroud.
The baffle should screw all the way...inside...of the machined sleeve that attached to the barrel / frame.
If it doesn't go all the way inside of the sleeve, all it normally takes is a light chamfering that end of the baffle assembly.

This has happened on a few of these guns.

Pellet clipping, and erratic pellet flight is the outcome, if it doesn't fit correctly.

Mike

Last edited:
I received the XS today. I think I ordered it 2 or 3 days ago. Krale is very fast! Also Anna said they’d refund the VAT. Why charge me in the first place?It sure looks new to me. No scratches or scuffs on anything. I put my Wraith mini on it and a SUMO. I’ll get it sighted in tomorrow. But I did fill it and take a few shots in the dirt to hear it. Pretty quiet. I’m hoping to not have to use the sumo. I’ll play with it tomorrow. All very exciting!

IMG_3722.jpeg

IMG_3726.jpeg

The empire xs .22 in the classifieds by cheplicki use to be mine. I put the longer 16” barrel on it. Troy Hammer did some work to it (porting, hammer spring, etc) It shot a lot of ammo well. I mainly shot hades out of it but was also shooting 23gr javelin slugs too, was getting 36 fpe from it. Extremely light weight, great shot to shot consistency, smooth action, great trigger. I would recommend picking it up from him if you are really wanting one, he’s a great guy to deal with

Last edited:
The empire xs .22 in the classifieds by cheplicki use to be mine. I put the longer 16” barrel on it. Troy Hammer did some work to it (porting, hammer spring, etc) It shot a lot of ammo well. I mainly shot hades out of it but was also shooting 23gr javelin slugs too, was getting 36 fpe from it. Extremely light weight, great shot to shot consistency, smooth action, great trigger. I would recommend picking it up from him if you are really wanting one, he’s a great guy to deal with
Thanks for trying! Sounds like all the mods I’ll end up doing.

Reactions: Perle
I received the XS today. I think I ordered it 2 or 3 days ago. Krale is very fast! Also Anna said they’d refund the VAT. Why charge me in the first place?It sure looks new to me. No scratches or scuffs on anything. I put my Wraith mini on it and a SUMO. I’ll get it sighted in tomorrow. But I did fill it and take a few shots in the dirt to hear it. Pretty quiet. I’m hoping to not have to use the sumo. I’ll play with it tomorrow. All very exciting!

View attachment 422534

View attachment 422535
Gorgeous 👍🏻

hi new here. i bought an xs in .25 from krale in nov for 370 shipped…does anyone know if the air cylinder can be chaged to 230cc? only thing i want is more air. ig i need to find some tuning posts here. if you all have links please share!
Should have bought the Empire for more air capacity.

Mike

View attachment 422534

View attachment 422535

Well that looks great. Interesting how their site didn’t show any, but your suggestion about direct email with them put me in contact with Anna, and that she’d do a manual order. They also appeared to have 4 Empires left, 2 each in .22 and.25, with a good discount, but looks like they’re down to one each. But I was really going for the shorty...

That’s some impressive shipping. Hopefully customs pushed it right through. Good luck with it

Reactions: Perle
Well that looks great. Interesting how their site didn’t show any, but your suggestion about direct email with them put me in contact with Anna, and that she’d do a manual order. They also appeared to have 4 Empires left, 2 each in .22 and.25, with a good discount, but looks like they’re down to one each. But I was really going for the shorty...

That’s some impressive shipping. Hopefully customs pushed it right through. Good luck with it
When I bought mine, some time back, it was a very quick shipping time until mine showed up. I wondered if they had some sort of warehouse here in the states !

Mike

Reactions: Iroq149
Well, that was fast. Placed the order on Friday, and it showed up about an hour ago. Don’t know how they do it.
But I was pretty disappointed to see how banged up the box was, there were a couple holes in it and signs that it had gotten wet. Took a bunch of pics before going any further, then opened it and pulled out the inner box. It too had gotten wet, there was staining on the cardboard. I didn’t know what to expect, but upon opening the Kral box all seemed ok. Spent some time looking it over closely, expecting to find something wrong, but it seems to have been undamaged.

Definitely needs a good cleaning, I’ll mess with it tomorrow and see how it shoots. Sure is a handy little thing...

Well I zeroed it. Seems super accurate at 14 yards. I’m able to shoot 40 yards at my place but not on weekends (too many people around). It needs the SUMO. It’s too loud for my situation without it. So far so good!
I have a two segment, Huma Mod 30 (original Kevlar wrapped) on mine. Seems good now.
Slightly a "softer" sound than a Tatsu that I have sitting.

Mike

Are you adding the Huma to the end of the barrel shroud that comes stock on the XS or taking that off and using the Huma attached directly to the barrel?
Attached to the shroud, original baffleing still inside of the original shroud.

Shown below is a single section Mod40. I put that on a different gun, and put the Mod30 on the XS.
I guess, I need a new picture, it's got a Holosun red dot sight (tube style) on it now also.

1704783171598.jpeg

Mike

Last edited:
Had some time yesterday to dick around with it, flipped the lever to the left side (seems more natural for righty’) and added a moderator. Just clears the probe cap. Slapped a scope on it, bored out the hammer a little so I can turn down the power a couple notches. Also tightened the front cocking rod nut a pinch to get the lever to snap nicely in place. I’ll take some shots later, and see how it goes

Btw, the factory moderator internal needed a decent amount of heat to release whatever adhesive/locktite that was in there...

90FACA5B-4AC2-4E35-9C38-476E016F4DBA.jpeg

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein