Kral Arms Empire XS

Hello All,

I’m looking to purchase an Empire XS .22 . I missed the sale at Krale. I wrote them to see if they have any left but haven’t heard back yet. It looks like a company called Mundilar Airguns has them for $600. Has anyone purchased from them? I saw one currently on the classified section here but I’ve never bought or sold on it and all the warnings of scammers scare me.
Thanks

I was able to order an Empire XS .22 from Krale. I never saw it on their site but Anna said they have them and she sent me an order link. I asked about the VAT charge that I saw included and she said it will be deducted. Haven’t seen that happen yet but they’ve been good in the past with refunds.

I watched a YouTube video of a gun smith stripping the XS down. It was a sub 12 fpe gun and he said to drill out the transfer port to 4.5mm for best performance. Does anyone know if this hole is already this size on the FAC full power versions? Thanks

I was able to order an Empire XS .22 from Krale. I never saw it on their site but Anna said they have them and she sent me an order link. I asked about the VAT charge that I saw included and she said it will be deducted. Haven’t seen that happen yet but they’ve been good in the past with refunds.

I watched a YouTube video of a gun smith stripping the XS down. It was a sub 12 fpe gun and he said to drill out the transfer port to 4.5mm for best performance. Does anyone know if this hole is already this size on the FAC full power versions? Thanks
I don’t think they are selling you a sub 12 gun.

May I ask how much you paid ?

I asked its full power version. Hopefully $564 including shipping.
You're going to want to change the hammer spring on that gun to make it more efficient. Other than that, most of the puncher line of guns are pretty solid and accurate. I've built quite a few and currently have two kral punchers that are my main guns for hunting/pesting.

You're going to want to change the hammer spring on that gun to make it more efficient. Other than that, most of the puncher line of guns are pretty solid and accurate. I've built quite a few and currently have two kral punchers that are my main guns for hunting/pesting.
What spring do you recommend? Is it more or less tension?

What spring do you recommend? Is it more or less tension?
I use a dual spring setup. The outer spring is stiffer than stock and shorter by about 3/4". Then stuff a smaller diameter spring inside that one, and that will make the hammer strike hard and go free float after so it stops the bounce. These guns are notorious for hammer bounce.

Best option is to buy a spring assortment like this:

That's got me through a couple builds. Might have to trim them down some, bit there's a few options in there for higher power or shot count.

I guess I'll give it a try again, I emailed them around a month ago to order one n was basically told to kick rocks that they expected order in 3-6 months.