Empire xs magazines

I have an empire xs on the way and am wondering about magazines for this gun. I didn’t see how many it comes with and am wondering if anybody makes improved magazines like CARM and if there are any dealers in the US who sell magazines for this gun.

I see CARM has magazines for some Kral guns but don’t know if the xs uses the same magazines as the ones listed.

Thank you.

You don’t need an adapter. The little bugger has threads to screw your favorite can right on. It doesn’t take much of a can to quiet the gun. The gun is also capable of some really good power if you are mechanically inclined and you want to shoot 18gr pellets where they should be speed wise. The lack of a regulator is a blessing with the short little barrel and small air tube. My gun shoots 18’s 870-880fps for two mags. I did have it tuned for 16gr pellets at 880fps for 3 mags for a while but wanted a little more punch with the 18’s. The 18’s also shot better from 50 yards and further.

Reactions: MrP
I have an empire xs on the way and am wondering about magazines for this gun. I didn’t see how many it comes with and am wondering if anybody makes improved magazines like CARM and if there are any dealers in the US who sell magazines for this gun.

I see CARM has magazines for some Kral guns but don’t know if the xs uses the same magazines as the ones listed.

Thank you.
How do you know if your Empire magazines...NEED improving ? You don't even have the gun yet !
My Empire XS's magazines work just fine thank you !!

Mike

Reactions: MrP
You have a point! Since you asked, I will explain. I wanted to get extra magazines, and based on the pics it uses one of those little spring loaded plastic auto-indexing magazines with the acrylic lid - the kind where you have to load the first pellet backwards and so on. So I kind of made the assumption that the magazines would more or less function the same as the other spring loaded mags I have used.

After hearing such great things about carm’s alternative to these types of mags I figured it will be nice to have two originals and two CARMs. according to the website, it is not necessary to do any backwards loading with the CARM magazines and they are designed to put less pressure on the skirt when they rotate