Elis (Elis5173) and the super cool, air gun related products he makes.

As a left handed shooter, sometimes it’s hard to get our guns set up exactly right. On my Impact MKII, I have a left handed, adjustable cheek rest but unfortunately, they’re not available anymore and I wanted something different for my M3 anyway. So, I reached out to Elis (Elis5173) who had made me some really cool speed loaders for me a year or two ago. This time I asked for a cheek rest for my M3 that’s ambidextrous and that also has a little additional height for the perfect eye/scope alignment. We talked over the details, he went to work and a week or so later, this super well made, great looking cheek rest showed up. The additional 7mm of height is perfect, it’s rounded nicely on both the right and left sides, is flush to the gun in the rear and is a bit shorter than the standard cheek rest. I never needed the full length anyway. He even personalized it for me! Also in the box were one of his magazines for the Impact M3 in .22 and a matching speed loader to go with it. They look superb and work flawlessly! 

I just wanted to give Elis props here on AGN and show off his stuff. His goodies never disappoint, on the contrary, they’re always better than expected. They look great and work even better. I know a lot of you know Elis, have his products and can attest to the quality and workmanship. If you haven’t used any of his air gun related products and need something, reach out. I guarantee, you won’t be disappointed. 

Thanks Elis, you killed it as usual!

Stoti 

EBB76CE0-83F0-40D8-9BC5-2EFFA5FB1A48.1653614805.jpeg
A23A750B-2107-46F3-9FBA-1B7C3D5407C4.1653614806.jpeg
FBBCE780-04BF-4313-90CE-946AD86BE43D.1653614825.jpeg
F6704FC4-6A6F-4D5F-8D4C-54509E3BAEC9.1653614825.jpeg
6ED13517-B961-4F7E-9997-FB5E2D641A0F.1653615165.jpeg

Reactions: qball
Thanks I'm glad you liked it. It should make shooting as a lefty a bit easier and more comfortable.

That is some very fine work, Elis! 

I am currently working on this:

moderator.1653618675.jpg

We should start collaborating on some of these projects. This particular one tests regularly 1 dB better than a Tanto and weighs a bit less, even with a steel nut press fit. Are you using PETG as your plastic or ABS?

Reactions: scoutscope
Hello AGN!
After reading through this thread, I decided to contact Elis and see if it was possible to have him manufacture a cheekpiece of a specific height to align with my scope better yet keep cheek weld (not a left-hand option as above). While Elis stated that he had not done that before, he stated that he should be able to make what I needed. So, I gave him dimensions for 3 separate Impacts. He worked his magic and after a short while I received the 3 cheekpieces.
They fit perfectly in all ways, height was spot on, 3 different heights, magazine clearance perfect and the mounting holes to attach were exact. This for all 3 of them.
I highly recommend anyone on the Forum to contact Elis for possible need of 3d print product. He does great work as everyone in this thread attested and created another believer here.
mike

Reactions: qball