elgar pellet rifle

Posting pictures here are easy as you can do it to the site, so above the field you type in there is a range of things you can do, almost at the very Right there is a option called " fast upload an image" hold your mouse cursor over the icons and the name of the function will pop up.

Now if your picture are from a modern phone it is probably in a large size, so what you want to do on a windows computer is Right click on the picture with the mouse- then choose open with and select paint, that open the picture in that program, same in there above the picture itself you have a range of options, almost on the very Left there is a option to change size above a option to rotate the image.

Click the change size and a window pop up where it say the picture is 100 ( % ) on all sizes, double Click on one of the 100 and change it to say 30 ( the other should also change to 30 then ) Then click OK to accept your size changes, and the new smaller picture should appear.

Then you have scaled a huge picture down to 30 % of the original size and it should now be about the size of the resolution of your screen.

You then click File in the upper Left corner of the paint program, that give a drop down menu where you choose ( hold the mouse over save as ), and you get a pop out window where you can select jpeg picture.

After that the computer want to save your new smaller picture somewhere, default in the pictures folder, and then you can also give the picture a new name, alternative you can choose the "old / raw" picture it its location, the computer will then say it already exist but it can overwrite it for you, doing that you loose the large original picture and replace it with the smaller one you have made.

You should copy the photo from your phone to the computer before you start to modify, that way you still have the original on the phone.

I drop pictures to my desktop and then modify and save the resulting image there ( with the old file original file name ) if it is things i want to save i then later move it to my picture folder on the computer.

Just give me a holler if you want a video tutorial in doing this, i can whip that up fast, only problem is i have Danish windows, but that should not be a problem in visual learning.

Hehe i know the feeling, and i am just 55.

But some new tricks are nice to have, even if you are a old dog

Even if my phone take okay pictures i only use it for snapshot things, if i really want to save something i bring my Nikon camera that even if it is just a mid range model are much better to work with for a old guy that learned the photo stuff on old cameras with a film in it, and then you had to pay to develop it, of in my case having photo class in school do it all there + get free B&W film,,,,,, which was nice cuz after all in the 70ties these things was not cheap.

Actually i was fortunate my parents owned a camera, back then not all Danes had such expensive things, and surely not something they let their snot-faced kid play with.