• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Elevation running out

i've just spent some money on a set of 30 MOA ADMs

https://www.americandefensemanufacturing.com/view/product/641/

Yes they are about twice as expensive as the eagle vision / FX, but the ADMs are quality piece of gear that you can switch to your powder burner if you wish, QD of course.
if an extra 30 MOA is not enough for you, then an adjustable mount/ ring is indeed what you need

Here's a Scope Mounting Table (for 30mm tubes), with emphasis on adjustable mounts, low mounts, 2-piece mounts, and taking into consideration if you need a rail adaptor from dovetail to picatinny.

Specs included: Prices, total elevation adjustment, special features, total height, parts numbers. 😊

Matthias

PDF Attachment:

download.png
View attachment 1588015547_13857586715ea731bb6dde15.92883957.pdf

Reactions: jbird22cal
Hi Grrbrr,

I've got my Dreamline out on loan right now or I'd post a picture. I had the same problem. I picked-up a DNT06 UTG drooper rail, 11mm to Picatinny mount. It gives you 10" extra elevation @ 30 yards. (Mine needed it!) I then cut the center out of the mount (.7") to clear the magazine. With the drooper rail on the gun I could use lower rings ('cause the thickness of the rail). If you go this route for about $20 you pick up about 30" @ 100 yards
1588128046_19454005255ea8e92e90d8e7.01977726.JPG
. It is important to keep the over all length of the drooper rail the same as it was when it didn't have the middle removed to prevent an "S" bend in your scope tube :) The sketch indicates the middle section I removed from the UTG mount.

Enjoy,

Nugria