• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Element Titan

Some reviewer who even owns a much more expensive Nightforce scope and did a comparison and commented that he sees his Nightforce being a paperweight after using the Titan. FACT stated on video.

Also the cheaper $399 Helix compared to a Nightforce as well and the Helix compared very close in optical quality as his Nightforce according to another forum member here.

I have not compared any Element scopes because I have yet to purchase some and compare them to all my high and low and mod priced scopes I have and I am extremely critical about optical clarity.

The Titan was what I was hoping for someone to compare against the new 34mm Vector Optics Continental 5x30x56FFP https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/vector-optics-continental-34mm-ffp-5-30x56/

I know Yo you have shown some examples of the lower model Vector Optics and AIMS, etc. being better than the Helix but I still would like to see a comparison of the Titan to the 34mm FFP new Vector Optics as it on paper is the exact contender and is lighter has a 30x vs 25x, 10 yard parallax vs 15 yard. I still think based on what 30harry said that this might be a better scope than the Titan? Still hoping for a scope reviewer or someone like Yo to compare these ;)

I'll MAYBE buy one if I know for sure it's AT LEAST SIGNIFICANTLY CLEARER than the Alpha6 at max power. Otherwise I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to feel like a real damn fool stupid dumb numbnutz idiot like how I bought a Hawke Sidewinder 30 FFP 6-24x56 right after for MORE THAN 2x the price ($530+)and it's not as clear as the Alpha6 at its max power and the reticle is too damn thick at 24x and not as eye quenching and relaxing to look through all day long with not so perfect eyebox at all magnification in comparison. My problem is I expect ALL CHINESE SCOPES costing over $200 to AT LEAST be as bright and crystal clear with a similar eyebox at all magnification and sight picture as the Alpha6 at its maximum power That's all. Oh and the illumination is first rate too.

Good news the newer Hawke Sidewinder 30 6-24x56 is CLEARER and brighter than the older SW30s I have that are the SR12 and SR PRO looks like they changed to better glass in the new ones. The older ones seem to have a slight yellowish tint and not as bright and clear at max power. It is a definite noticeable improvement that I must commend HAWKE for doing. Illumination is greatly improved as well unlike the crappy unevenness 2/3-3/4 off centered blotchy bright and dim with spots of no illumination here there you all know what I mean if you have the older scopes.

O..OH MY TUM TUM TUMMIE... 

😆 😆 😆

WAITAMIN...HEY YOU!

1598233984_14671730415f431d80573554.69797157.png