Element Titan 5-25x56 FFP

I bought one a few weeks ago for my. 25 cal Impact. I don't normally jump on a hype train but was looking at the Vortex Strike Eagle and found myself draw in by the Titan and all the hype surrounding it. I was prepared for it to be a heavy scope (which it is) but I was not prepared for just how good the glass is. For the money I don't think there is anything better, at least not in the UK. Small things also stand out like the parallax markings coinciding with the actual range and the IR is just fantastic. So far I am really chuffed with my purchase having taken a punt on a new brand in the first place. The reticle is also very good, I opted for the Milrad D one as I prefer to use holdover. The centre dot is just spot on (pardon the pun) at 20x for shooting out to 100 yards and beyond. The reticle is rather small at 5x but that is just the nature of ffp scopes, they have definitely got the balance right though regarding thickness v usability. All said and done a great scope and one that, at least in my view, is punching above its price point by a considerable margin.