Element Optics HYPR-7

It is a 7x50 prismatic.

Hyper7-1.jpeg

Hyper7-2.jpeg

Interesting, looks like relabeling of immersive electronic scope. Only bad thing is I hate the short eye relief, not from lack of trying either.

In the first video above he mentions the eye relief being around 35 to 40mm. But in the second video he says it will be even longer than the (then current) 5x30 which was/is 45mm. In both videos he says suitable for centerfire. But to your point, I don't believe I would want much less eye relief than the 5x30 I got to demo.

Reactions: qball
In the first video above he mentions the eye relief being around 35 to 40mm. But in the second video he says it will be even longer than the (then current) 5x30 which was/is 45mm. In both videos he says suitable for centerfire. But to your point, I don't believe I would want much less eye relief than the 5x30 I got to demo.

I would not want to shoot even mild center fire with only 45mm/1.77 inch eye relief! I do not aspire to be a coon or panda bear! For airgun it’s OK, very uncomfortable and very hard to get eye position correct even with adjustable cheek piece. I tried an immersive scope and other short eye relief scopes but couldn’t do it. A lot of people really like them though.

I saw it yesterday and figured that the Element guys bought the rights to use the prismatic scope design, along with other digital features from another scope manufacturer or two and married them all together. It is brilliant really. The price tag will dictate whether they can bring it to a broad market successfully. Also, a few months ago I did reach out to the folks at Immersive Optics about a longer eye relief scope in a better magnifiction range. They did say that it was on the way. So it looks like this scope will be of longer eye relief.

I saw it yesterday and figured that the Element guys bought the rights to the prismatic scope design, along with other digital features from another scope manufacturer and married them. It s brilliant really. The price tag will dictate whether they can bring it to.a brad market successfully. Also, a few months ago I did reach out to the folks at Immersive about a longer eye relief scope in a better magnifiction range. They did say that it was on the way. So it looks like this will be of longer eye relief.

The 5x30 Pro is the longer eye relief model and it is available in the UK. I emailed Wes at Airgun Archery Fun to see if he'll be getting any.

Here are the specs.

Immersive Optics Pro 5x30.JPG

Reactions: qball
I would not want to shoot even mild center fire with only 45mm/1.77 inch eye relief! I do not aspire to be a coon or panda bear! For airgun it’s OK, very uncomfortable and very hard to get eye position correct even with adjustable cheek piece. I tried an immersive scope and other short eye relief scopes but couldn’t do it. A lot of people really like them though.

Which model did you try? I shot very briefly with the 5x30 but only indoors at close range. I regret not taking it out in the woods and at least following some squirrel with it. I don't recall the 45mm eye relief being an issue from a shooting comfort standpoint but did notice I couldn't use it with both eyes open.

I think it would have been a good fit for my P-rod but on a Leshiy Classic it just had to hang way to far over the back to be practical.

I'd still like to look through one of the 10x of 14x models but my brief experience with the 5x30 suggests I wouldn't like them. 45mm is close enough.

Last edited:
whats the price?
In both videos they mention 600 to 800 British Pounds. But that was a while ago & when still planned to be under the Immersive name.

I can only assume over $1000 based on that little information. 800 pounds may already exchange near $1000 currently. Then inflation, licensing fees, if any...

Reactions: tsakula
Which model did you try? I shot very briefly with the 5x30 but only indoors at close range. I regret not taking it out in the woods and at least following some squirrel with it. I don't recall the 45mm eye relief being an issue from a shooting comfort standpoint but did notice I couldn't use it with both eyes open.

I think it would have been a good fit for my P-rod but on a Leshiy Classic it just had to hang way to far over the back to be practical.

I'd still like to look through one of the 10x of 14x models but my brief experience with the 5x30 suggests I wouldn't like them. 45mm is close enough.

I think tried the 10x30, eye relief was shorter than 45mm and very position sensitive. It take a while for me to get my eye to position and to your point couldn’t quite get the eye piece adjusted to my eye so can’t acquire image fast nor can I use it with both eyes open, even with parallax adjustment something was always out of focus. In fact it’s quite straining to look through that scope, can’t rule out my eye and adjustment but have no issues with any other scope.

I have an Immersive 14x50 and it is truly an enjoyable departure from traditional scopes.
At 15x it's field of view is as wide as other scopes with 4.5x power, plenty of room for display information.
It does work your eyeball out just looking left and right in site image, very wide angle
The ballistic predictive overlay looks great, really hope it has a truing interface to correct ballistic model to real world POI.

There is a lot of bad photo editing in that promo piece; at 609yds in a 7x wide view scope that buck would occupy a tiny portion of site image... tiny.

Reactions: M0ist0ne