• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

ELEMENT OPTICS, A+ on customer service.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Element Optics for their world class customer service. Recently my FX Impact M3 fell from my tri-pod because the ball head was not snugged up sufficiently. The gun as if in slow motion drooped backwards and as the momentum picked up when the ball head tilted as far as it would go the gun fell off the ball head earth magnet "stem" releasing the gun to fall off backwards only to land on the cement driveway. Upon impact the sun shade snapped off the end of the Nexus scope and proceeded to put a flat spot on the top of the objective bell. Now (unfortunately) the gun has a few battle scars to add character. I reached out to Element for guidance and they asked that I return the scope to them in which I did and they in return sent me a brand new Nexus like for like. Outstanding service and super professional correspondence on the way they handled the situation. No fault of Element, all on me and they stepped up big time. Their customer service is as good as their optics. A+ Element, & Thank You kindly.

Tim john---

Mod edit - moved to Dealer / Manufacturer Feedback

That is great service for sure. It's good to hear that some companies are going the extra mile and doing things right for sure.

I had something similar happen with my Primary Arms scope. But the turret was damaged instead of the bell. I emailed them and they said send it in, even though I told them that the damage was my fault, so I did. Got my scope back ten days later in perfect shape. Great service from them as well.