Element Nexus

Well I decided I wanted something different and better than the MTC Mamba Lite I had originally bought with the HW100BP, I was first looking at jumping up to the Element Titan or the Athlon Midas-Tac, The Titan just seemed a little heavy and the Midas had a 25 ft parallax and no illumination. So then I felt if I was up to this price range what was a little more and since I had been a professional photographer, I wanted the best glass I could afford with the other features I wanted, so I bought the Nexus. So far I absolutely love it, seems super well made, nice turrets, perfect tracking, amazing image quality, weight is good, illumination is visible in daylight, 10 meter parallax, FOV is good, overall I am thrilled. Mounted it with Eagle Vision INS-30 adj rings, sited it in with just, a couple of clicks on elevation and it was on the money.

I am running an AimPoint Red DOT mini on my HW44, which is perfect for the backyard pest patrol, but I think I am going to keep the MTC for the pistol, when shooting a little out a little further

Will let you how it goes going forward.

Nexus WH100BP.1603586460.jpg
Nexus HW100BP 2.1603586474.jpg
Nexus HW100BP 3.1603586485.jpg
Nexus HW100BP4.1603586517.jpg

Sounds like an excellent scope that's Japan made with 10 yard focus! What got my attention is the reticle is daytime visible which is a must IMHO for FFP scopes. Did you buy it from Optics Planet with their 5% off or have you found it cheaper elsewhere? I'm waiting for it to go on sale maybe if SWFA got them and run their 10% off at least. Here's another good review and they use it on a Brockock surprising!

It would be the Element I would buy (on sale of course). Would be interesting to compare a head to head with the TRACT Toric...

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/element-optics-nexus-first-impressions.6998511/